New, Confused and Worried

indiangirl

indiangirl

Hi All,

I am a 26 year old girl from India. I never had a relationship till I was 25. I always thought that I was too choosy and that is why I was single. Its not like I never wanted a relationship. I wanted a fairy tale romance but sex was never a part of it. In fact I never thought of sex ever.

Last year I got into a relationship. He was very patient for a long time but one day it had to happen. He said he thinks I am not into him physically. But that was not the case, I am just not into physical relationships altogether. After this break up, I got completely lost in life. That is how I ended up here on this forum.

Since I am an Indian girl, here it is not easy to choose your own life. My parents are looking for a 'suitable' groom for me. I am scared. Its not that I don't want a relationship but I want only the emotional parts of the relationship. It is something difficult to find but are there any suggestions?? If there is a way?

damage_case

Hi All,

I am a 26 year old girl from India. I never had a relationship till I was 25. I always thought that I was too choosy and that is why I was single. Its not like I never wanted a relationship. I wanted a fairy tale romance but sex was never a part of it. In fact I never thought of sex ever.

Last year I got into a relationship. He was very patient for a long time but one day it had to happen. He said he thinks I am not into him physically. But that was not the case, I am just not into physical relationships altogether. After this break up, I got completely lost in life. That is how I ended up here on this forum.

Since I am an Indian girl, here it is not easy to choose your own life. My parents are looking for a 'suitable' groom for me. I am scared. Its not that I don't want a relationship but I want only the emotional parts of the relationship. It is something difficult to find but are there any suggestions?? If there is a way?

First off... welcome.

Im 28 years old male. Never interacted with women... never interested in pouncing on women when I see them in broad daylight. You shouldnt get into relationships that force you to change. I am a romantic so I might end up marrying one day... but that would be a nightmare.

Be proud of who you are. My personal inbox is always open. Remember that AVEN forums messenger are very lagging n slow so I usually talk on google hangouts with my friends from here.

I only have a mother so shes 'inching' towards the marriage thing. But forget sex, I cant even deliver the basic requirements to marriage... since marriage in India is a business transaction.

Its tough in India to discuss this pre-marriage... but life takes numerous twists n turns... maybe you'll find someone who wants just that. Be happy n optimistic.

1006p78-slice-cake-x.jpg?itok=OMPcWuDj

dont worry too much. keep in touch with those with whom you are comfortable. share your likings or dislikings. you may be able to strike a chord of relationship with one or the other. i am not saying that you should look for such relations desperately. first of all you can establish friendhsip for chatting and sharing.

all the best,

vijay

mysore

Archived