Hello! (Again!)

taco

Hello there! It's been a really long time since I've been here, and I kind of up and vanished one day because I've been busy battling an illness. Lately though I've been starting fresh and trying to reunite a lot of forums and things under one name, so here I am. You might remember the Steam group I founded for AVEN all the way back in 2010 (!) https://steamcommunity.com/groups/SteamAVEN.

I'll be sure to try and stick around this time.

Hi taco! Welcome back!

Welcome back to AVEN! :cake: It's great that you decided to return! I'm sorry about your illness you were battling...but I assume that means you're doing better? I hope so! Your taco avatar mesmerizes me lol! I love it. Anyhoo, I hope you enjoy being a member again!

tumblr_nqy02mGPH91qzmrleo1_500.jpg

Starry Sky

Welcome back to AVEN!! I hope you're doing well now! Woah, what are the chances that the name "taco" wasn't taken until now : O That's quite rare! I hope you enjoy being back here again!!

fabaf26f2beb5575c1690a645977b04b_zpsxgkv

Thanks for all the warm welcomes! The illness I mentioned is photosensitive dermatitis, which basically means I'm a mole person who gets cooked liked a baked potato in bright light, it also makes me a bit dizzy and nauseous. It won't ever really get better, but I wish stores and stuff were more active at night, and had fewer fluorescent lights, but oh well.

As for the name not being taken, there's only one taco, and that's me! Fate, obviously.

Archived