Feelings change a lot?

starry-night-sky

starry-night-sky

I don't know what's happening but my feelings towards romance and sex change so so often. One day I'm totally sex-curious and wouldn't mind giving sex a try (sometimes with a man, sometimes with a woman though I'm more curious to have sex with a woman), then I feel completely neutral towards sex and then I just feel extremly repulsed and the thought of having sex makes me cringe. It's similar with kissing and romance. Sometimes I really want to have a romantic relationship with a man, sometimes I really want to have a relationship with a woman, sometimes I want to be in a QPR and sometimes I am repulsed by romance. So I'm a big confusion. I thought that I was heteroromantic for a long time but right now I'm so confused. Does anyone feel the same?

greay as ice

well, I never get " totally sex-curious" but I do jump from neutral to "oh my god people are frigging horrifing!"...

I dont think thats odd at all, or rather no more odd than somedays you like listning to rock and other days its jazz. having diffrent mood one week and one other is normal, at least for me.

hell, everyone feels diffrent during summer and winter. there is a lot of things that can change your feelings from day to day...dont worry to much about it.

(or it could be hormones, those can be a bastard.)

Aceflux and Aroflux, if i recall the definitions right, if not then it'd probably be better to go by Gray-(bi/pan?)romantic Asexual.

WinterWanderer

This happens to me sometimes too! I switch from curiosity over why people like sex so much, to not caring about it at all (to the point that I forget that it's actually something people do).

tali.lynn

Absolute same! I was actually just thinking about this. I mostly go from sex-curious to indifferent. I have fewer romance-curious days but on occasion I think I might want to try it. It makes me question my aroace identity some days, but for me I think it really is just curiousity because I've never really had sex or romance, and even on my curious days I don't think I'd like it.