1, 2 Vocaloid Fanclub!

Grace Barton

Aw, Rin looks so pretty in that dress! And Len looks so smart. :) I didn't know they did different versions. I love watching these videos because they give me outfit ideas for when I draw. :)

That's definitely a great one, Grace! (and welcome to the club!) :cake: And yeah, Rin and Len's version is good, too. :3

I really like IA....she is probably in my top 3 vocaloids. Or top 5. Hmmmm.

Grace Barton

I just found a version of Hatsune Miku's 'Shake It' sung by Kaito. It's very awkward in parts but I quite like it. :D

Grace Barton

May have just bought Pane Dhiria, Shake It and Cendrillon to add to my collection.

I also wish I could create music like this myself. I actually looked into the Vocaloid programs (probably Miku V3 English) but I don't really have the tech know-how, and I don't know if it's just the vocals or if it does the actual music as well.

Creepy yandere Len is creepy indeed, Nai. :P But those are cool songs!

Yeah, I don't know either, Grace! It'd be really cool to be able to work with the programs. :wub: But I've never been creative in the musical sense, so I'm not sure if I could work with it.

I love the dance choreography in this...

May have just bought Pane Dhiria, Shake It and Cendrillon to add to my collection.

I also wish I could create music like this myself. I actually looked into the Vocaloid programs (probably Miku V3 English) but I don't really have the tech know-how, and I don't know if it's just the vocals or if it does the actual music as well.

I'm not sure about other 'loids, but I know Luka V4X comes with a music-making program as well! Also some Vocaloids are easier to use, some are harder. I know that Rin and Len are recommended for users somewhat used to the Vocaloid software, but I think Miku is recommended for first-timers.

Grace Barton

Oh wow, that is really good, Nai! It's been ages since I drew any fanart... I've not had any proper inspiration in a long time. Maybe I should try my hand at some Vocaloid art, see if that sparks any creativity.

Starry Sky

Lol you beat me to posting this!!

:o :o Woah, I really love that, Nai!!!! I think it'd look great as an avatar!!

Even before I got into Vocaloid, I really wanted to try my hand at making music with it. I'd have to use an English one unless I do Japanese covers because no matter how many times I've tried, I just can't stick to learning Japanese and I don't trust translators *puts Vocaloid on list to Santa* :P

I may have drawn Fukase before :ph34r:

Wow, Nai!! How do you do that?? Gosh, your art skills. <333 That pixel Len is so amazing! All the little details. :wub:

Grace has a Kaito avatar! Wooo! :lol: And I think it'd be so cool if you did some Vocaloid art! Starry, I hope you share that "may have drawn Fukase before" art with us, too. ;) I bet it's really good! Also I love that song.

Wowoka.

Grace Barton

Yeah, I felt like switching to Kaito for a bit. I'll try and draw some Vocaloid art then. I'll probably start with Kaito first and test the waters. But I'm coming up blank with a particular thing to draw. Any ideas? :D

Yeah, I felt like switching to Kaito for a bit. I'll try and draw some Vocaloid art then. I'll probably start with Kaito first and test the waters. But I'm coming up blank with a particular thing to draw. Any ideas? :D

How about Kaito holding an ice cream cone? He loves his ice cream! : )

Grace Barton

An excellent place to start. I forgot how much he loves ice cream. I shall start now! :D

I bet your drawing will be awesome, Grace!!

I don't think I posted this song yet...

Grace Barton

Well, I hope you all like it!

Kaito%20Ice%20Cream_zpsl0dn8dw0.jpg

Oh my gosh! That's sooo cute, Grace! Wow! : )) Lovely coloring as well. Thank you for sharing with us! :D Now you're all tempting me to attempt to draw...haaa...I haven't drawn in years!

Grace Barton

Oh my gosh! That's sooo cute, Grace! Wow! : )) Lovely coloring as well. Thank you for sharing with us! :D Now you're all tempting me to attempt to draw...haaa...I haven't drawn in years!

Thank you! And dooo eeeeet. We want to see! :D

Grace Barton

Thanks! I'm very used to drawing characters of his style. I find it hard to come up with pictures because my mind flits rapidly from idea to idea so when I start something I'm already bored and have something else in mind. I went through about ten ideas for that picture before forcing myself to put something down. XD

Also loved that song of Len's there.

This is one of my all-time favorites (especially to play on Project DIVA):

That's really awesome, Grace! You could fill a page with all of your different ideas...like just roll with each one. :3

Starry Sky

Aww Grace that's soooo cute!!!! You drew that really super duper fast :o

This is my Fukase drawing.. Keep in mind this is only the second actual drawing I've done since 2014 I believe soo yeah. Not a good idea to go back to cel shading right off the bat XD I got way too confused. I'm gonna make it my avatar. I'm the only one here without a Vocaloid avatar and it's breaking the chain! It looks really orange on the computer O.o It was a lot more red... Edit: Fixed the color :P

4mdVPTV.png

It was actually supposed to be bigger but then laziness took over... I'll let you use your imagination to complete it XD

IMG_2789_zpscqkiumt6.png

And now after sharing it, I realize I missed some things.

Now it's kelico's turn!!!! :D

Wow, Starry!! SOoooooooo good!!! :D The shading is amazing...I can't shade worth crap! Lol. Your Fukase drawing also makes a great avatar. <333 Yay for adding another vocaloid avatar to the crew!

Gahhh now the pressure is on lol! I'll find time this weekend to attempt drawing. : ) My style...it tends to be very sketchy and unfinished looking...I've never excelled in coloring, so it might not be colored. We'll see. :P

Starry Sky

Yaaaayy!! Lol coloring is my favorite part!! Until it gets to shading and highlighting then I get bored :P Doing the line art kills me. I'm soooo picky about it D:

I've never done well with coloring lol! In art classes, I always preferred working with charcoal or other black and white media. My favorite part of drawing is/was always the initial sketch/linework...I was annoyed by having to clean things up and color it. :lol: I remember telling my therapist this (and even showed him one of my drawings), and he thought it was sooooo contradictory because I'm a perfectionist.

If I do draw and just do outlines, maybe you'd like to color it in lol!

Grace Barton

Wow, Starry, that is really good! Your cell shading is excellent!

I can't wait to see what you create, kelico! :D

Archived