1, 2 Vocaloid Fanclub!

Guuuyz they can sing in Spanish as well!?!? Whhaaaat : O

Hehe, yep! ...Though, they don't really have Spanish voicebanks, so they aren't true Spanish Vocaloids. xD There's Chinese Vocaloids as well! :D

I personally like this:

Though there are even Spanish Vocaloids, with Spanish voicebanks!!

Some can sing in Chinese as well!?!? Woah : O That’s so cool!!

Aaaahh!! That musical was soo cute!! :3

Omg. So, Flower is really good!! And there’s another named Oliver!! *squeals* Oliver is like one of my favorite names ever lol and he sounds really cute ^-^ And and and IA is good as well!! There’s so many Vocaloids!! : O I love them all so far :3 Just how many are there!?!?

It's so fun to hear the Vocaloids in other languages. <3 And omg, Vocaloid Musical?? So cute!! :wub:

This is definitely one of my favorite songs ever. I'm not sure who the original singer or producer is, though. Do you know, Nai?

It's so fun to hear the Vocaloids in other languages. <3 And omg, Vocaloid Musical?? So cute!! :wub:

This is definitely one of my favorite songs ever. I'm not sure who the original singer or producer is, though. Do you know, Nai?

-ERROR was originally sung by Lily. The original producer goes by niki. :)

Starry Sky

Woah. Nai, that's so awesome!! How long did that take you?? : O

This song has been stuck in my head all day. How do people make catchy sad songs!?!?

Woah. Nai, that's so awesome!! How long did that take you?? : O

This song has been stuck in my head all day. How do people make catchy sad songs!?!?

Ahhh around 6 or 7 hours? lol

That song always popped up on my YouTube recommended, but I never got around to listening to it :lol:

Starry Sky

Oh yay! So I'm not the only one who labors for hours on drawings. :lol: Simple drawings take me an entire day smh something like that... probably a week XD

C'est une très bonne chanson :3

Oh yay! So I'm not the only one who labors for hours on drawings. :lol: Simple drawings take me an entire day smh something like that... probably a week XD

C'est une très bonne chanson :3

Hehe, yeah. Big drawings take me that long normally. Small sketches maybe 20 minutes?

Oui, j'aime cette chanson (Bad French? :P )

This is one of my favorite Miku songs!

Starry Sky

The French looks fine to me. *doesn't know much French* :P Yet I still find myself thinking in it and it feels weird to change it to English :huh:

I love all the songs posted. <333 I took several years of French...but I can't say if either is right lol. I've totally forgotten what I learned! :P

Nai, gorgeously adorable drawing!! I love it! So darn cute. You're so good at coloring. :3 *something I always failed at when I used to draw*

Another favorite song...one of the first I got addicted to!

I'm using an avatar of GUMI, not Miku! Shock! :blink: I found this lovely art and just had to use it. <3 Too bad there wasn't a similar one with Miku! (How long will this last??)

I absolutely love listening to piano arrangements of the songs.

I know! It's weird, haha! But I like it. :3 I love how Gumi's green hair goes with the Moderator title. :lol: Thanks!!

Another favorite (the guitar in the vid you shared reminded me of this one):

Oops, double post. Accidentally deleted what I had...

This is definitely the most difficult song to play ever. :P I don't think I ever passed it on Extreme...lol. I'm so amazed when people can get Perfects! O__O

Aaaaa!!! Two Breaths Walking and Sadistic Music Factory are two of my favorite Miku songs!! :D

I remember hunting for a Len cover of Sadistic Music Factory once, this was the best I could find:

I think I like Miku's better :P

The module (Blue Moon) in the last song I posted reminded me of a Len song I really like :lol:

Edit: Nah, I'm going to keep using the Gumi one for a bit. :3 :rolleyes:

Is this real??

tumblr_o5uo6ntqoD1vo50xho1_540.png

Hehe, yup, Nai, I guess you'll need to save up! That's a really good song! :3 And me, too, I love Hachioji-P. <3

Changed it back to the Miku one, but I edited it so that it'd be brighter. ^_^ Thanks!

Is this real??

tumblr_o5uo6ntqoD1vo50xho1_540.png

Hehe, yup, Nai, I guess you'll need to save up! That's a really good song! :3 And me, too, I love Hachioji-P. <3

Changed it back to the Miku one, but I edited it so that it'd be brighter. ^_^ Thanks!

I just Googled it...it's real!!

3984e4fc6b.png

1ebba75002.png

Oh my gosh! That's so cool. :wub:

Yay, more Gumi songs!! I've always loved that first one. <3 And I never heard the second one, Starry! It's catchy indeed. :D

I think I still love Len's version of this song the most (probably my favorite Len song), but I also enjoy this Gakupo version. :3

I always think this song and the video are so cute. :P Space kitty!

I'm not a big fan of vocaloid since their voices have no natural emotion, which makes the songs fall flat to me. I can get into the song if the video provides the necessary emotions or story for the song.

Two Gumi songs that do that for me...

This one has the feels. ;~;

This one is hilarious!

PLEASE RESUME USING SPOILER TAGS FOR VIDEOS!!! Here is an image showing how they're used.

Archived