1, 2 Vocaloid Fanclub!

Yay, Destan! :cake: I can't argue there with your faves. 

Just Be Friends was probably one of the first Vocaloid songs I heard...definitely ones on your list, too. <3 Ah so good. 

I love lesser known songs, too. Like this one that just happened to come up on my playlist. It makes me wonder how many other incredible songs are out there we haven't heard!

long nights
5 minutes ago, kelico said:

I love lesser known songs, too. Like this one that just happened to come up on my playlist. It makes me wonder how many other incredible songs are out there we haven't heard!

The thing with Vocaloid is that there are soooo many songs! It is ridiculous. I discovered a song a long time ago and now I don't remember its name and when I tried to do some research on it, I got other songs instead. Do you know how to keep track of new Vocaloid songs? O3O

At first it took me awhile to get used to the sounds of Vocaloids but then, after listening to Utaites for a while, I went back to listening to Vocaloids and found I liked the sound of their voices.

These are some of my fav vocaloid songs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FN6UV1rEsAA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMlv9VWAxko

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4Gh11wjpKw

@kelico Indeed it is, it's one of the first vocaloid songs I heard too!

I actually don't really keep up with new songs. I'm subscribed to a lot of utaites and youtaites so I just listen to that instead of looking them up myself.

Everyone I follow happens to cover the same song around the same time.

@Taku Oh Forty-Seven! It's been a while since I heard that one. 

I listened to this while I was working out this morning, it was awesome.

Here’s the first vocaloid song I ever heard back in the spring of 2013.

• 1 month later...

I feel dumbfounded.

The one who made popular songs Panda Hero, Matryoshka, Sand planet and Donute hole, Hachi and Kenshi Yonezu are the same person!

Kenshi Yonezu is his real name and after his debut with his real name he's getting really popular these past years.

I'm assuming he is though, considering how many utaites and youtaites I know cover his songs a lot.

Like Lemon, Peace Sign, Eine Kleine and Uchiage Hanabi.

So what I basically want to say is I can't believe that I'm actually his fan for so long without knowing that!

I discovered that after my sister mentioned that his album as Kenshi Yonezu has a lot of vocaloid feeling to it.

Now, I know why. He's VOCALOID producer!

Speaking of him, here's his new song:

• 2 weeks later...

^ @Destan Yes indeed!!! I've always loved his music!!! :cake: Very belated response to this. :P But yes, he's incredible. I love his voice, too. 

Happy 10th anniversary to Luka!!!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I am a newly-minted Vocaloid fan! My introduction was Anamanaguchi. There's so much amazing vocaloid music, but it's frustrating how so much of it is impossible to find anywhere but YouTube and Nicovideo.

9 hours ago, DarthMarth said:

I am a newly-minted Vocaloid fan! My introduction was Anamanaguchi. There's so much amazing vocaloid music, but it's frustrating how so much of it is impossible to find anywhere but YouTube and Nicovideo.

:D Hooray for being a newly-minted Vocaloid fan! And such a great song to get you introduced. ❤️ I mainly listen to music only on Youtube anyway, so I don't have a problem with it...but I'm sure it's annoying for it to not be found anywhere else really. I assume you mean Spotify etc.?

I've been addicted to Loveit lately.

Ifhfhdydufjegcjvk I’m gonna die I can’t believe there’s a vocaloid fans thread on here!!

I got into vocaloid/vocal-synths through utaites, because at first the sound of vocaloids  really put me off but I loved the covers. The western producer Ghost was the one who got me to start liking vocal-synths, and I’ve been hooked for nearly two years now. And I still adore utaites of course lol. 

Here’s a Ghost song 

Gahh, there's so much good Vocaloid music and I want to listen to it all! This is my favorite of the day.

All such great songs! Glad to meet more Vocaloid fans! :D Another one I'm really enjoying lately...

• 10 months later...

This is some of the best tuning I’ve ever heard imo, this producer makes fantastic covers 

Archived