Androgynous Asexual

HOTLIMIT

Hey everyone. I've known I was asexual for most of my life and I've been lurking on here for years but I just now decided to make an account. My name is At, no that wasn't my birth name but I legally changed it to match my gender. I wanted a name that didn't have any gender connotations as I don't feel male nor female. I identify as more masculine but I still like my eyeliner haha. I live in a small town with no LGBT community so definitely no other aces for miles. I'd like to make friends. I speak English and Japanese so talk to me :)

Hi At, it's nice to meet you! Since you have no real community where you live, I'm glad you have found other ways to connect -- like AVEN. I think it's cool you were able to change your name to something that more fully fits who you are. Was there a lot of red tape? Some places (like Germany, where I currently am) actually require at least one of your given names to indicate clearly that the person is either male or female. Of course by choosing multiple first names you could still have a neutral name and use that, but in the end, I imagine this rule makes life a little more difficult than necessary for some people.

I'd be happy to be friends, so feel free to message me if you like.

In any case, have some cake! :)

chocolate-cake.jpeg

Welcome to AVEN, At!! Glad you finally decided to join! Ooo you speak Japanese? I've tried so many times to learn Japanese. Sadly, I'm not very good at learning languages which is very unfortunate because there are so so so many languages that I'd love to learn -_- I really like your name by the way! It certainly is a neutral name : ) Anyways, I hope you enjoy being a member here!!

un-gateau-au-chocolat-qui-fait-fondre-le

:) looks like At accidentally double-posted her intro -- I responded to the other one, now looked at this one and thought, hey, where did my response go?! :)

In any case, welcome, At!

chocolate-cake.jpeg

Hi! :)

I'd love to be able to speak Japanese. Unfortuately, now I have some other stuff to learn, so much that my brain resists to digest.

I'm androgynous too, and identify more masculine and love eyeliner. I'm a gender mess and I like it this way.

Are you a native speaker of Japanese or did you learn it?

Welcome to AVEN! :cake: Thank you for introducing yourself! It's so great you de-lurked and joined! : )) You'll find so many awesome people that can relate to you here. I know a good amount of Japanese, but I'm in no way fluent...reading/writing has always eluded me! Have you checked out the Gender Discussions forum? You might enjoy some of the topics there and even help others with sharing advice about your gender journey. Best wishes, and I hope you enjoy being a member! よろしくおねがいします!

chocolate-cake-stock-today-151216-tease_

idekrncidc231

Why cake? Why always cake? XD sorry. Not a cake person. Hello fellow genderless travelor of the realms. I'm Vic. *waves scythe* your friendly neighborhood soul reaper. And first ever genderless princess... Of bugs, but still. Anyway. Welcome. Hope you have good times here... I dun English well. I know very little bits of Japanese and usually take to speaking in my own language I made up which may sound sort of jibberish to people who dun know it. Which is everyone aside from myself ^^; so anyway. You will learn I ramble nonsensically... Nawa sa dah. Which means literally "accepting I am" but is a symbolic offering of friendship. So.. Ye. Bye. Matta... Or Ja ne.

damage_case

Why cake? Why always cake? XD sorry. Not a cake person. Hello fellow genderless travelor of the realms. I'm Vic. *waves scythe* your friendly neighborhood soul reaper. And first ever genderless princess... Of bugs, but still. Anyway. Welcome. Hope you have good times here... I dun English well. I know very little bits of Japanese and usually take to speaking in my own language I made up which may sound sort of jibberish to people who dun know it. Which is everyone aside from myself ^^; so anyway. You will learn I ramble nonsensically... Nawa sa dah. Which means literally "accepting I am" but is a symbolic offering of friendship. So.. Ye. Bye. Matta... Or Ja ne.

sides-french-fries.png

French Fries for you then. No cake.

Archived