Do asexuals sext?

damage_case

damage_case

Holy crap! This thread took a whole new weird life.

People masturbating to the wind and the moon, lashes n whips, snorts and boogers. Whatever gets you off people. Just dont say little kids or animals... everything else is up for grabs.

Lord Jade Cross

Not me. I'd feel extremely awkward texting, as I know basically nothing about sex :lol: Also, that would be pointless for me - I know what my fantasies are (what comes to masturbation), and they don't even involve actual sex, let alone an actual person from real life!

Not to sound creepy... but what can one imagine other than sex to masturbate?!

I often don't imagine sex, and when I do, it's only the taboo, horrific kind. I often masturbate to straight out torture though, insanity-inducing torture, and young women getting lobotomies, forced enemas hah, brazen bull, and obviously hard-vore and living cannibalism.. there are all sorts of things one can masturbate to that don't involve sex ^_^ I met one guy here who enjoys thinking about people sneezing out their brains, which is pretty cool but I hate the smell of sneezes so couldn't get off to that haha

I wouldnt use it to masturbate , but I would still be grinning in ecstatic to see people being burned in a braizen bull.
Telecaster68

I have done cyber and stuff with sexual partners... but it's generally just me being bored and randomly inserting some responses while they do their thing. I never got the appeal.

If anyone has seen the sitcom Married, where the wife is in the store and the man asks her to help him get off cause he's trying to give the doctor's office sperm, that's kinda what I can relate to. She's just sitting there flipping through a magazine looking all bored and making noises into her phone.

My wife's latest equivalent of having sex my benefit (which she's willing to do, albeit in a pretty limited way), was watching a TV programme you were meh about because your partner enjoyed it...

Archived