Am I asexual?

taarriizzllee

taarriizzllee

I am not physically attracted to anyone and the few people I have seen in person and have found physically attractive are girls however after a couple weeks I don't find them attractive anymore although this happens with men too just not as often . Even though I more often find women attractive temporarily and have never found a man to be physically attractive I have only developed romantic feelings for men. I have an extremely high sex drive however I am disgusted by kissing and by oral sex. I find it boring and pointless. I have never had sex before so i don't know how I would feel about that. Even though I find most sexual acts gross while doing them, thinking about them is not the same and I usually fantasize about or want to do them. I don't know what I am and am just starting to realize something is wrong. please help

damage_case

Well you didnt exactly ask any question.

Look, first things first... dont complex things/feelings... keep it simple and straight forward. If you dont know/cant figure out... not a big deal.

1. You're an asexual if you arent attracted to people enough to have sex with them.

2. You're a hetero if you like the opposite sex and homo if you like the same sex.

3. If you're a romantic... then you're into romance but not coitus.

Theres many different versions of these subtypes as well... since Im not into labels... all Id say is enjoy with what you have. Research when you need to... and dont when you dont want to. Live your life happily.

Archived