Your 3 Favorite Forums of AVEN

God of the Forest

Favorite Forums of AVEN  

31 members have voted

1. 1. What are your 3 favorite forums? (Please select only 3)

• Welcome Lounge
    • Just For Fun
    • AVEN Arcade
    • Celebration Time
    • Tea and Sympathy
    • Asexual Musings and Rantings
    • Open Mic
    • Off-A
    • Romantic and Aromantic Orientations
    • Gender Discussion
    • Philosophy, Politics and Science
    • Hot Box
    • Census Forum
    • Intersectionality
    • I only go in the Chat Room

This poll is closed to new votes

God of the Forest

Hi!! so I am curious to find out what everyone's top 3 favorite forums are. And I hate to be particular, but if you wouldn't mind please limit your selection to 3 choices ^_^ I have a purpose for this I promise.

If you only go into Chat then just select that one :D

My 3 favorites are:

1. Welcome Lounge ( I like making people feel like they are coming into a safe environment and making them feel happy)

2. Tea and sympathy (This is where I feel I can do the most the good as an AVENite and supporting my pals and uplifting them)

3. AVEN Arcade (I like to play games)

Celebration Time is in there twice

I'm still trying to decide what three to pick. Why can't I chose 10 T-T This is such a hard decision XD

God of the Forest

Celebration Time is in there twice

I'm still trying to decide what three to pick. Why can't I chose 10 T-T This is such a hard decision XD

Thanks sweetie! I fixed it!

WinterWanderer

I don't really have favorites per se, but the ones I frequent most often are:

• Tea & Sympathy
  • Asexual Musings and Rantings, and
  • Census Forum

Omg T-T I typed this long thing then realized I didn't hit vote and went to do that but then all my writing got deleted T____T Now if I could remember it all...

I chose Welcome Lounge, JFF, and Gender.

Welcome Lounge is definitely one of my favorites. I love welcoming all the new and returning members and it's extremely rare that I don't post in one of the threads there. I had to choose JFF because it's probably where I spend the most time. It's where I was introduced to the community and one of the reasons I'm still on AVEN. Gender is where I spent all my time before I ever made my first post and it's where I made my first post/thread. I still go there often. There's so much to learn there and so many helpful things and stuff. But I also really, really love T&S, Celebration, Open Mic, and Census. I felt like if I were to choose T&S or Cels but not the other, I would be cheating on one of them. They go together for me even though they're complete opposites. One is all yays and cake and the other is frowns and hugs. I love seeing everyone's creative works in Open Mic; we have so many talented people here!! :wub: For Census, I just really enjoy polls and seeing everyone else's answers. I also love all of the interesting threads in PPS and Hot Box. I rarely post in those forums but I do love reading all the posts there. Oh, I love the arcade too!! Who doesn't like games!?

EmotionalAndroid

These are just the ones I frequent:

1. Just For Fun - I love having just a fun forum to post whatever I want where the other members don't bring up vulgar subjects all the time like people do everywhere else on the Internet. I feel so safe and happy here!

2. Asexual Musings and Rantings - I really like the "Incredibly Ace Moments" thread. It's so fun an relatable .:3

3. Romantic and Aromantic Orientations - Same thing with the "Incredibly Aromantic Moments" thread.

My three favorite are:

• Philosophy, Politics, and Science
  • Asexual Musings and Rantings
  • Hot Box

I like a good conversation

Hard to choose only 3.

- Hot box and PPS : it's rare to find a place where you can debate in a relatively civil context, compared to other communities, and I like the relative freedom of the hot box.

- Gender : because it's full of information and an extremely supportive place, where it's easy to feel at ease.

- The grey area and sex talk, because it's the most sex-positive place (I don't see it in the poll :( )

- Census, because who doesn't like polls ?

JFF and Arcade, because I like games, and trivia, hotbox because it can be a giggle in there

God of the Forest

I think you forgot Questions about Asexuality? My three favorite would be Q&A, Census, and JFF.

I didn't forget lol there are over 20 Forums and you can only have 20 questions max in a poll. I just chose a few from each section

Squirrel Combat

I visit the Just For Fun forum the most, because it's fun!

SireninSpace

These are my favorites:

Off-A

Asexual Musings and Rantings

Tea and Sympathy

Celebration Time(which I didn't vote for bc I couldn't, but I like having both T&S and Celebration Time)

I like Arcade best, then off-A and PPS...

CrazyCatLover

My favorites are Off-A, Gender Discussion, and Older Aces (voted Census for third option).

Gentle Giant

Of the ones in the list I chose:

Just For Fun because I love the Avenites as Cats and Avenites Photo threads.

Off-A because there's discussions about music, books, sci-fi, etc.

Gender Discussion because it's so interesting.

I also frequent Older Asexuals and like to check out a little in all of the forums.

WhenSummersGone

My favorites are Census, T&S and Hot Box.

• 11 months later...
SithAzathoth WinterDragon

I like quite a bit more than 3 of them.

J. van Deijck

I don't know, I mostly sit in JFF and Off-A. so these are probably my favourites.

can't think of the 3rd one, although based on logic, it might be Arcade (don't post there as much as I used to, though)

but I like Census and Intersectionality, too :<

chair jockey

JFF and Chatterbox are my primary hangouts but I'm all over the forum based on recent content.

(People who go only into chat aren't going to see this poll so you'll get 0 votes from them.)

I choose JFF, AVEN Arcade and Romantic and Aromantic Orientations. 

I pass most of the time in AVEN Arcade and JFF, but when I get tired of these forums, I tend to go to the Aromantic forum (I before becoming active in AVEN, I would come here, just to read threads in that forum. To me is one of the most interesting forums.) I also wanted to pick the Asexuals Musings and Rantings, but it was only 3 options. Off-A and Census are also very entertaining. 

I also like more other forums that aren't here mentioned like The Grey Area forum and the Questions about Asexuality. 

• 1 month later...
AshenPhoenix

This poll is being locked and moved to the read only Census archive for it's respective year. As part of ongoing Census organization, and in an attempt to keep the demographics of the polls current with the active user base at the time, the polls will last for one year from now on. However, members are allowed and even encouraged to re-start new polls similar to the archived ones if they like them.

AshenPhoenix, Administrator 

Archived