ABC (Australia) online news: LGBTQIA glossary

Purple~Lily

catsaregood

Good article, and one very much needed in Australia at the moment, with the very uninformed debate over the Safe Schools programme. Nice find! :) :cake:

Take note: asexuality is described in simple terms everyone can understand and covers a spectrum without a vovabulary lesson on words only people on forums like this understand.

"Perhaps losing the emphasis we put on sex as a marker of a person's ability to relate to others would be beneficial for us all." Preach!

Take note: asexuality is described in simple terms everyone can understand and covers a spectrum without a vovabulary lesson on words only people on forums like this understand.

they still ain't gonna understand tho. I can think of many who wouldn't get it I think

Hermit Advocate

they still ain't gonna understand tho. I can think of many who wouldn't get it I think

Not everyone might understand, but it's still a step in the right direction to getting people to understand. Even if it's only to put the term "asexual" in peoples minds.

Archived