MLP

Confusion 0

My Little Pony, My Little Pony...  

3 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of MLP? (Anypony is allowed to vote :3)

• I'm a Brony!!! <3
    • I like MLP.
    • I've watched some of it, and it's okay.
    • I think MLP is risible.
    • I don't like MLP.
    • I have no opinion.
    • MLP is okay.
    • What's an MLP?
    • I despise MLP with every cell in my body.

This poll is closed to new votes

Confusion 0

This poll was inspired by Telecaster68. All thanks go to him. ^_^

Confusion 0

Yay! It's an MLP singalong!!! :lol:

Lord Jade Cross
I think other bronies will brand me a traitor for suggesting this song now XD

I'd probably feel more up for MLP if the fans didn't behave like a cult.

In fact I'd probably be more up for joining a cult if the members weren't quite so cult-ish.

But seriously even the most devoted worshippers of the elder god Cthulhu look at bronies and think 'Oh geez, cross the road guys, I don't wanna mess with them'

Wots MLP?

SpeedinThroughSpace

I have friends (online and offline) who are fans. I watched two episodes with a friend. Nothing wrong with it; it's kind of cute. Didn't blow me away either, so I don't really know what's up with the hype. There are a lot weirder Internet trends, though.

Storm Lantern

I was a closet fan for about a year, and an active fan for about six months, but multiple bad experiences with other fans drove me away. :mellow: I still follow some of the fandom's artists and musicians, but I mostly ignore it now.

I have watched several episodes, and I think it is pretty generic and a basic kids show. I don't get why older people like it. Its very generic if you have ever seen anime. It steals a lot of anime themes and tropes and waters it down.

I mostly clicked on this to figure out what MLP stood for, honestly. So... I have no real opinion on it.

I remember some of my friends having those little plastic horse things when I was a wee child, but I figured they were just kind of like dolls but with horses. Didn't pay much attention to it, since they weren't much good to play with action figures or cars with. I haven't seen one in many years. I guess it's a cartoon now, or maybe it always was? Either way, I've not seen it, and know basically nothing about it.

Explains where all the colourful horses in people's avatars on some forums come from, I guess. That's about all I care.

I think I've only seen one episode of MLP, so I don't really have strong opinions either way. From what I've seen it seems like a good show, but not something I'd actively seek out.

MyDogsSpots

I accept the title of brony, but I prefer pegasister!

Storm Lantern

Is that Aeris from VG cats?

Yes, indeed. ^_^

I've seen 2-3 seasons a couple of years ago. It's harmless, but I honestly don't see why there's such a big older fanbase (oh well ^_^ ). I will admit that it's a lot better than what MLP was originally (a toy line with low budget 80s-90s cartoons that weren't even hilariously bad for the most part), but overall, it's OK.

I'm a Brony (or pegasister depending on your word choice - though I generally just go with brony). I know, what a shock, right?

My niece is a big fan, so I watch on occasion too. At least she'll actually read the comics, just about the only thing I can get her to read. I remember the original series from the 80s and do think the current series is much better written and the artwork is better too.

My personal favorite is Applejack.

I'm a fan of the Pink Ponk.

I fully up to date with the show, and it's fun and cute! I'm mostly in it for the creative fandom though, cause frankly, a lot of fan works are even cuter than the original thing :P

Sebastian The Bat

I'd probably feel more up for MLP if the fans didn't behave like a cult.

In fact I'd probably be more up for joining a cult if the members weren't quite so cult-ish.

But seriously even the most devoted worshippers of the elder god Cthulhu look at bronies and think 'Oh geez, cross the road guys, I don't wanna mess with them'

I didn't know we had a cult

Sebastian The Bat

Wots MLP?

My Little Pony

• 11 months later...
AshenPhoenix

This poll is being locked and moved to the read only Census archive for it's respective year. As part of ongoing Census organization, and in an attempt to keep the demographics of the polls current with the active user base at the time, the polls will last for one year from now on. However, members are allowed and even encouraged to re-start new polls similar to the archived ones if they like them.

AshenPhoenix, Administrator 

Archived