Welcome our new Declass Team members

Kelly

Starry Sky and Ficulnean have been elected to the Declassification Team.

Congratulations to you both! :cake:

Congratulations 🎂 🎂

Awesome!! Many congrats to the new members in orange!! :D

609891d423baacca77c0deb4a15543f1.jpg

Congrats, Ficulnean!! I look forward to working with you and the rest of the team!! Everyone who ran did so great!

1444840415-6141220401-dcffde14cf_zpsxlnk

Thank you, everyone! : )

Xerces Blue

Congrats to both of you! I know you'll do an amazing job! :cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake:

I agree that the ones who didn't get elected should run again; everyone did great!

But congratulations Ficulnean and Starry, you both seem like you'll be awesome DT members! :cake:

Congratulations - I sort of lost track of what day it was this weekend as I was working days I don't normally (Bank Holidays = premium payments) and it wasn't until I went for my pre op physio appt that I realised today was Tuesday :)

As to whether or not I'll stand again - I don't think there's much point but I could change my mind I guess :)

Congratulations - I sort of lost track of what day it was this weekend as I was working days I don't normally (Bank Holidays = premium payments) and it wasn't until I went for my pre op physio appt that I realised today was Tuesday :)

As to whether or not I'll stand again - I don't think there's much point but I could change my mind I guess :)

Chin up, woman. You're a great candidate and you know it :)

Well done to Starry and Fin. :D

Congrats too Starry; And thanks, everyone.

Chin up, woman. You're a great candidate and you know it :)

Well done to Starry and Fin. :D

There are certain elements who are determined I'll never be in admods ever again :p

Archived