villapark53

Well the first thing is that androgynous is how you look but androgyne is a gender. (Don't worry I know it's confusing).

Next, how you dress is not related to your gender at all. You could be the most masculine guy around but wear dresses and pink and makeup all the time and that's perfectly okay.

Demigender is where you partly identify as a gender. For me, when I feel like a boy I feel almost like boy but not quite. (Feel free to message me if you want more info on how I describe my gender or even if you just want to talk)

I can't speak for the other genders though.

Lord Jade Cross

I dont think you have to choose one or the other. You can wear whichever fashion you feel fits hetter.

That being said, I love the profile pic.

Well the first thing is that androgynous is how you look but androgyne is a gender. (Don't worry I know it's confusing).

Next, how you dress is not related to your gender at all. You could be the most masculine guy around but wear dresses and pink and makeup all the time and that's perfectly okay.

Demigender is where you partly identify as a gender. For me, when I feel like a boy I feel almost like boy but not quite. (Feel free to message me if you want more info on how I describe my gender or even if you just want to talk)

I can't speak for the other genders though.

I personally am trying to figure out my gender and my gender identity and such. I am leaning toward demi and fluid now... I can very rarely identify as being 100% female and wanting to wear makeup and a dress or cute clothes. But on the days that I want to wear my binder, I might want to put on a little makeup and some earrings too. And when I play a male role in theatre I really enjoy it almost more than playing a female role, but again I never 100% identify with being a boy. I have never had any desire to have male genitalia, etc. The way you worded it makes me feel like I might be more demi-gender and gender fluid?

Demifluid is a thing too; I'm demiflux if it helps.

You can be androgyne without being androgynous. Just like woman is a gender and feminine is a presentation or way you can look, androgyne is a gender and androgynous is a way you can look or present. You can be feminine without being a woman in the same way you can be androgynous without being androgyne, or androgyne without being androgynous. In fact, I think androgyne sounds like the best word I can think of given your post, does it feel good?

Archived