New YouTube Channel

Blue Phoenix Ace

Blue Phoenix Ace

Hi! I decided to start an asexuality YouTube channel. I uploaded my first video yesterday. Will you be the first subscriber? :) I hope to upload a new video at least once every two weeks. Let me know what you think!

Blue Phoenix Ace

Woo hoo thanks Danny! I guess nobody else can be number 1 now. ;)

DannyFenton123

Nice video, what can I say? I also loved the background noise with all the birds :)

Blue Phoenix Ace

Yeah the birds were out in full force yesterday. It was about 75 degrees outside. Had a couple of helicopters too but I edited them away. :) Luckily no kids playing outside within earshot!

It's interesting. Specially I like it is outdoors with the voice of birds and the black ring ^_^

Blue Phoenix Ace

I should probably get a bird soundtrack to overlay on all my videos, inside or out. :) I really need to get a better camera though. The webcam on my laptop is not so hot. I'll do a little bit of research on that one.

• 1 month later...
Blue Phoenix Ace

Still making videos, so bumping this up. I have about 15 subscribers now. Woo hoo! :)

I hope for a day you have 15000 subscribers. Bravo!

Blue Phoenix Ace

Thanks Sophy. :) I'm up to 22 now LOL. I have a ways to go.

_____-________-_

I was wanting to kick of my own youtube channel covering asexuality meetings and my thoughts on the subjects. and possibly my own interests. im a new starter so i hope i can get viewers and i hope to be more visible among the ace community. :3 i shall support this channel

Blue Phoenix Ace

Thanks Karin. I don't really have much advice for running a successful YouTube channel because I'm still so new. I will say that my "gimmick" is recording outside. I have a beautiful back yard and I prefer the outdoors. It's a lot more interesting than the inside of my house. Find you gimmick to help you stand out. (That advice might be completely wrong, lol)

_____-________-_

fair doos :3 im going to be documenting pride and asexual related things in and around the north east of england

_____-________-_

hi again. i recently attended durham pride and recorded most of it. unfortunately the card errord out most of the time and cut out. but heres my video and channel if your interested

Archived