Homoromantics/ Gay Men

God of the Forest

God of the Forest

Hi Everyone! I hope you're all well :D So I have actually been on AVEN for a little while now but, its just now occurring to me to make a Homo-Romantic Topic for men. Perhaps introduce yourself if you're looking for companionship, or if you found a partner on here, or just ya know say hi, I like the idea of knowing there are other men that are similar to myself, helps me not feel like such a weirdo! Looking forward to meeting all you :D

Oh! heh..almost forgot! I'm obviously Male HomoRomo and Im 24 and I live in Tennessee and I love puppies and hugs and my dear AVENites have become the family I never had :D

AshenPhoenix

Hiiii

I'm 100% completely straight, where you you remotely get the idea for otherwise? /s

Likely homosexual (or perhaps gray-a) biromantic. I've already had the luck to find an amazing partner, recently we talked and our relationship is now poly (though not likely going anywhere). So that's that.

I've been on AVEN for quite a while ago, it's pretty much the one community that I've never been able to part with, filled with some awesome as anything people.

God of the Forest

Hi!! thanks for your post! good to meet you! :D I love AVEN

• 1 year later...

Archived