- Must have called a thousand ti-i-iiiimes!

Radajast

Aha sorry; see song lyrics, all I want to do is finish them :P

Hello, hello! I'm Jas, from Canada. I'm kind of blown away rn with all the information i've found to go through, and that this place actually exists. And that asexual is a real term, and not one I appropriated from high school biology class to jokingly stop people from trying to date me. Er, blown away in a happy way!

Since i'm really no where near done researching this into the ground i'm not 100% on where I fall on the spectrum or even what I am, but i'm really intrigued and relieved that all of these experiences and feelings i've had i'm suddenly seeing over and over again as if the words were coming from my own thoughts. Crazy stuff. And there's a lot of mixed feelings of relief that there might be no more trying to force myself or convince myself to enjoy things I don't enjoy hopefulllyyy!

Anyway, there's an intro. Kinda! I think i'll be lurking around this place quite a bit. I've got readin' to do! ^^

Autumn Season

Welcome to AVEN! ^_^

Autumn Season

I confess that when I read the topic's title, it sounds like "I must have criiieeeed a thoouusand tiiiimes" from Beyonce's "Me, myself and I" in my head.

I confess that when I read the topic's title, it sounds like "I must have criiieeeed a thoouusand tiiiimes" from Beyonce's "Me, myself and I" in my head.

LMAO I just looked that up the video is hilarious. Some old music videos look like parody videos all on their own

Thank you for the welcomes, guys <3

kinky cupid

welcome! :cake::cake:

BuffetTeaCakes.JPG

FNK_Confetti-Birthday-Cake-Slice_s4x3.jp

i know that feeling of relief. it's nice, isn't it? ^_^ i hope this place helps you as you figure everything out! the community here is pretty nice so i think you'll have a good time :)

welcome! :cake::cake:

BuffetTeaCakes.JPG

FNK_Confetti-Birthday-Cake-Slice_s4x3.jp

i know that feeling of relief. it's nice, isn't it? ^_^ i hope this place helps you as you figure everything out! the community here is pretty nice so i think you'll have a good time :)

So nice haha! Thaanks ^^ Everyone has been welcoming so far :)

Also those alice in wonderland present-cakes oh my goodness, too cute :wub:

Welcome to AVEN! :cake: Gosh, now I have that song in my head again...which is amazing. I've listened to a billion times. :lol: I'm so glad that you found your way here!! Thank you for your introduction. : ) Take your time exploring and seeing what feels right to you. You'll find a lot of supportive and helpful people here. I hope you enjoy being a member!

51-GR-cheesecake_ok.jpg

Hi and welcome! Thanks for the intro! The people here are really supportive and friendly. I hope you enjoy being a member! :)

Slice.gif

It's a really great feeling to know you don't have to convince yourself of something you don't feel!

Archived