Bernie Sanders drenches cats in yogurt

Arctic Fox

I'm strongly of the opinion that because the vast majority of us are not experts on the policies politicians talk about, we should leave the policy decisions to them and instead elect our politicians based on their ability and their most important quality: That they are a good person with a desire to make the world a better place. In other words, I am in favor of true representative democracy.

Whether you agree with his policies or not, you can't deny that Bernie Sanders is a good person who wants to make the world a better place. With every other viable presidential candidate, you certainly can. Ted Cruz has presented fabricated data that temperatures have not risen in the past 18 years. Hillary Clinton receives donations from numerous interest groups, including millions from Wall Street.[2] Donald Drumpf I hopefully don't even need to explain.[3]

Under the principle that any publicity is good publicity, let's raise support for Bernie Sanders and asexuality by making Google offer the suggestion Bernie Sanders drenches cats in yogurt.

How? Simple:

Add Bernie Sanders drenches cats in yogurt to your signature and google it. Google ranks results and gives suggestion based on how often a term appears on the internet, and how often people search for it. If we can get about 1000 people on various sites to put it in their signature, and about 100 people Googling it per day, we should see the result in search. The most important thing is to get people doing it on other sites so it spreads further across the internet.

Even if you are not interested in the American elections, or disagree with it politically, I think it's going to be a good laugh for everyone. I can't imagine anything much funnier than Bernie Sanders trying to publicly deny drenching cats in yogurt.

If you're still not convinced, here's what it would look like:

ROYyFNq.png

Put it in your signature, tell people you know on other websites and in real life. Lets spread this to Twitter, Facebook, Google+, the whole internet!

Lets do this!!

P.S. Let me know if you can register the domain name berniesandersdrenchescatsinyogurt.com for me (I want to remain anonymous), can write something funny, or can photoshop something funny. Maybe we can put together a humorous website.

P.P.S. Because the revolutionary concept of cats drenched in yogurt is due to a Brit (our very own Cactus Transbread, Ciri), it should be noted that it is pronounced yog-urt (where the first syllable rhymes with "log").

Instructions

[1]: Using the magic of thermometers, we actually have a very good, objective idea of what temperatures have been around the world for several decades. Temperatures have risen. His data, which he claims is from the RSS, doesn't actually match the RSS data.

[2]: While this is fairly normal for a politician, I still trust someone with no conflict of interest much more.

[3]: On the off chance that someone can't see why we shouldn't trust Drumpf, let John Oliver explain it.

As long as you vote for Howard 2020 I will do it it :p

As long as you vote for Howard 2020 I will do it it :P

If you run for president, and I am allowed to vote, deal.
Midnight Star

So we should elect people just because their intentions are good?

Oh my god.

This is the best thing I've seen in a week xD

ALL HAIL BERNIE SANDERS CATS DRENCHED IN YOGURT.

IntrovertedBuddhist

Hahaha love it!

So we should elect people just because their intentions are good?

Provided they're not inept, yes.

Sleepy Skeleton

Under the principle that any publicity is good publicity, let's raise support for Bernie Sanders and asexuality by making Google offer the suggestion Bernie Sanders drenches cats in yogurt.

Ok.. but why? I feel like I'm missing a joke.

It gave me the option this morning, I think we might be doing it.

ChillaKilla

I'm on the cat yogurt train!

My cats like yogurt, though maybe not a drenching. I am voting for Bernie Sanders. :D

Although honestly the purple cats are AVEN colors, so maybe their trying to be supportive. :)

SorryNotSorry

I seriously doubt Bernie Sanders would drench cats in yogurt.

Especially after Mitt Romney was haunted by the dog incident.

PeterPanForever

When taking into account that we as a population have grown so egocentric that we can't see past ourselves, our day, and our own problems, I am impressed with how Bernie Sanders understands the real issues. Lately I have been considering how humanity has changed the face of the Earth over the course of the last 500 hundred years, and taking into account this transformation of the face of the Earth, and how it has displaced so many species, even taking many to the brink of extinction, what is the planet going to look like in the next 500 years? The absolutely ignorant and irresponsible and negligent belief of a rapture has led people to not even consider what we are doing, and how our economic infrastructure is destroying the planet. There is no doubt in my mind that we need this revolution that Bernie Sanders speaks of, even though I hate the term revolution. Our politics just need to evolve, and it is as simple as that. What we are doing is simply unsustainable in every way, our humanities ecological footprint is shameful.

I agree. I can't believe there are people who believe the apocolypse is nigh even though there have always been people thinking the apocalypse is nigh. I can't believe there are so many people who believe that global warming isn't happening despite the indisputable scientific evidence.

An admin have to do it cos of image. Tooooo much effort :p

ChillaKilla

I agree. I can't believe there are people who believe the apocolypse is nigh even though there have always been people thinking the apocalypse is nigh. I can't believe there are so many people who believe that global warming isn't happening despite the indisputable scientific evidence.

Mention the impending apocalypse:

"Yes! The world as we know it is ending soon!"

Mention that climate change could end the world as we know it:

"Hogwash! The world is just fine!"

Same people saying both things. I just can't.

• 4 weeks later...
ChillaKilla

How is this revolution going?

Are cats being drenched in yogurt on a regular basis by Bernie's admirers yet?

Mine ran and hid the second I got out the yogurt :P
Winter Holly

I just added "[post=1061658229][b]Bernie Sanders drenches cats in yogurt.[/b][/post]" to my signature.

• 2 weeks later...
verily-forsooth-egads

I'm on board with this.

• 4 weeks later...

google probably remembers your search habits though... like seriously. google does way too much search tailoring. i'm almost afraid to let people search in my browsers...

google probably remembers your search habits though... like seriously. google does way too much search tailoring. i'm almost afraid to let people search in my browsers...

Because it might come up with "Bernie Sanders drenches cats in yogurt"?

ChillaKilla

Because it might come up with "Bernie Sanders drenches cats in yogurt"?

that's my fetish *slapped*

Why is Bernie Sanders acting like a STD. Bernie lost can we all move on to Trump and Hilary LIKE IT OR NOT

Why is Bernie Sanders acting like a STD. Bernie lost can we all move on to Trump and Hilary LIKE IT OR NOT

This thread is months old, it was made before Rubio dropped out. He wasn't losing back then. And I don't have LIKE ANYTHING OR NOT, thanks.

Archived