is there anyone here who think anal and oral are disgusting

girl from morocco

girl from morocco

I encountred a lot of people in aven who believe that this kind of sexual behavior is natural but despite being asexual I don't tolerate them not one bit

"If you wanna do something natural go take a shit in the woods." - I don't remember her name :(

Anyway. Duuhh, it's hella disgusting! As an asexual I do not uphold the most nuanced of insights sadly.

girl from morocco

"If you wanna do something natural go take a shit in the woods." - I don't remember her name :(

Anyway. Duuhh, it's hella disgusting! As an asexual I do not uphold the most nuanced of insights sadly.

does it means you agree with me ?

Lord Jade Cross
There was a thread on oral sex just a bit ago where it was being discussed why people enjoy oral sex. At a personal level though, yes I do find both acts disgusting.

Finding something disgusting and not tolerating something are two completely different levels.

does it means you agree with me ?

I think it's disgusting, but I do definitely tolerate that other people don't think so. So halfway.

Since when are "natural" and "disgusting" mutually exclusive? O.o

I suppose anything that occur in "nature" (whatever that is) is "natural," which means anything that people do, since people aren't supernatural beings. But this just brings us to "the set of all things people do is contained in the set that contains all things people do," and this isn't very helpful. In short, I really can't tell you what is "natural," since I have yet to hear a convincing definition for "unnatural".

But do I find it disgusting? I find any and all sex that involves genitals, anuses, penetration, blood, semen etc. to be disgusting, so that would be yes. But this is just me. What one person finds gross, another could find really exciting, or interesting, or neutral.

What baffles me is how people can be into oral sex and then be utterly grossed out at the idea of a partner using their toothbrush. Really? People are so weird.

Disgusting is a judgment and I don't judge others' behaviors. Nothing consensual is disgusting

Lord Jade Cross

I suppose anything that occur in "nature" (whatever that is) is "natural," which means anything that people do, since people aren't supernatural beings. But this just brings us to "the set of all things people do is contained in the set that contains all things people do," and this isn't very helpful. In short, I really can't tell you what is "natural," since I have yet to hear a convincing definition for "unnatural".

But do I find it disgusting? I find any and all sex that involves genitals, anuses, penetration, blood, semen etc. to be disgusting, so that would be yes. But this is just me. What one person finds gross, another could find really exciting, or interesting, or neutral.

What baffles me is how people can be into oral sex and then be utterly grossed out at the idea of a partner using their toothbrush. Really? People are so weird.

Ironic isnt it?

I also agree that I can be disgusted but tolerate others who like it. The criteria I use is that if I think of it of look at it and it makes me want to throw up, yup thats disgust to me.

I find a lot of things that people do to be disgusting, but there's a difference between say, someone spitting in the street and what people do in loving relationships.

Ironic isnt it?

I also agree that I can be disgusted but tolerate others who like it. The criteria I use is that if I think of it of look at it and it makes me want to throw up, yup thats disgust to me.

There are a lot of people who wouldn't want to watch childbirth, but that doesn't mean they're against babies. And there are people who don't want to watch surgery, but that doesn't make them against the practice of medicine. I happen to like to eat mushrooms, but some people find them disgusting. These may be bad examples, but what I'm trying to say is "I would not want to do this or watch this/I am personally grossed out by the idea of doing this" does not mean I don't recognize "some other people do like this" and leave and let be.

What bothers me is how society codes liking these sex practices as to some degree acceptable (at least with oral), even laudatory and normal, but codes finding them disgusting as wrong/bad/immature/harmful -- even though there are plenty of non-ace people who actually agree, too. The issue for me is when sex-repulsed aces get shamed for it, not just that some people like things that other people find gross (or whatever else). All one has to do is spend any time researching cross-cultural cuisines to see how quickly "normal food" in one location, or even more to the point, "delicacies," can be utterly gross to people from somewhere else. Of course people are diverse in all kinds of ways. We only have a problem if people are trying to get me to do something I find gross, or shaming me for not being into it/willing to do it/non-averse to it. Beyond that I simply can't relate, and so if they expect me to relate, they're going to find me awkwardly changing the subject.

I find all "physical sex" gross, as I already said, but I think my sense of revulsion is also added to by my sense of gender dysphoria. Not that the latter causes the former, but I think there is an extra layer of squick in there for me, on top of an already very big pile of squick.

I'm just not wired to see "sexuality" and "bodies" as connected, so the whole thing really baffles me sometimes.

nanogretchen4

Before the sodomy laws were repealed, the Texas penal code legally defined oral and anal sex as "unnatural intercourse." However, it then went on to criminalize these activities only if the participants were the same sex.

I encountred a lot of people in aven who believe that this kind of sexual behavior is natural but despite being asexual I don't tolerate them not one bit

I love oral, giving or receiving. It's a wonderful, intimate, giving act of pleasuring your partner. Anal's okay, but I'm not that bothered one way or another.

Both are completely natural and to celebrated between consenting partners, of course.

I don't care what other people do, as long as it's legal and consensual. Personally, I'm repulsed by both.

Oral: Yes Anal: No

They are disgusting, like mayonnaise, ketchup and raisins.

I could never do oral -- the idea of the mouth going "down there," much worse than regular sex. Giving anal -- _might_ be less gross than vaginal, and I'm not sure why.

Some people like certain sexual activities and some people don't. It's okay if someone does and it's okay if someone doesn't, regardless of sexual orientation. Not everyone is the same and that's okay. It may be difficult for someone to understand how someone may enjoy a particular activity they don't or may not enjoy a particular activity they do, however, that doesn't make anyone not okay, it just makes us different. My unsolicited advice: do it if you want to and don't if you don't. I wouldn't worry about what others do as long as it's "safe, sane, and consensual."

Personally, I find oral and anal sex repulsive (and I mean the actual acts and not the people who choose to engage in them) and I wouldn't personally choose to share those sexual activities with anyone, however, as long as it's "safe, sane, and consensual" for others, then it's none of my business what others choose to do with their own bodies.

girl from morocco

Some people like certain sexual activities and some people don't. It's okay if someone does and it's okay if someone doesn't, regardless of sexual orientation. Not everyone is the same and that's okay. It may be difficult for someone to understand how someone may enjoy a particular activity they don't or may not enjoy a particular activity they do, however, that doesn't make anyone not okay, it just makes us different. My unsolicited advice: do it if you want to and don't if you don't. I wouldn't worry about what others do as long as it's "safe, sane, and consensual."

Personally, I find oral and anal sex repulsive (and I mean the actual acts and not the people who choose to engage in them) and I wouldn't personally choose to share those sexual activities with anyone, however, as long as it's "safe, sane, and consensual" for others, then it's none of my business what others choose to do with their own bodies.

would you look at a menber of your family with respect if you knew he does this kind of repulsive stuff ?

I assume most of my family members do. Why wouldn't they, as part of a vigorous and enjoyable sex life?

I would look upon a family member with shame and deep disappointment if they were judgemental about what people do consensually behind closed doors.

would you look at a menber of your family with respect if you knew he does this kind of repulsive stuff ?

YES, absolutely! Whether or not I respect someone (family member or otherwise) has nothing to do with their sexual orientation (or sexual preferences) as long as they're "safe, sane, and consensual." I certainly hope others (including my family) wouldn't disrespect me based on mine.

EDIT: And if others (including my family) do disrespect me based on my sexual orientation (or sexual preferences), then it doesn't matter, anyway, because I'm going to live my life the way I want to live it and in a way that works best for me, regardless of what others think. Only difference will be that I'll choose not to engage with those people and will set and enforce very strict boundaries around them for my own emotional (and physical) safety and sanity, and general well-being and happiness.

girl from morocco

YES, absolutely! Whether or not I respect someone (family member or otherwise) has nothing to do with their sexual orientation (or sexual preferences) as long as they're "safe, sane, and consensual." I certainly hope others (including my family) wouldn't disrespect me based on mine.

Consent is not everything.look it has been scientifically proved that sodomy expose the people who engage in it to serious health damage like troat cancer or anal cancer.just think logically if you assume that this stuff is safe just because it is consesual just think about drugs.Look nobody is really safe while doing it. the natural place for the penis is the vagina just like the anus is an exit for excrements and the mouth is for eating. And beside I am an arab and if you say arab then I am most likely from a muslim country, in my country you can AT LEAST be jailed for a year or two for engaging in sodomy so when you say "legal" or "safe" don't talk about everyone talk about yourself

Minimising the risk is where the "sane" part comes in. Yeah, you can damage yourself if you're going to be silly about anal sex, yes, there is a link between oral and throat cancer. There's a risk in crossing the road on the way to the shops as well. Applying good common sense minimises those risks to negligible. Still not going to get all judgemental on someone based on whether they want to go ahead and do any of that or not

girl from morocco

I find anal utterly disgusting and would never participate in it in a million years, but I couldn't care less if others are into it. I don't find oral disgusting overall, although I absolutely hate receiving it. I actually like giving it, though.

wow you are actually funny, you know It's like somebody here said and I quote " some people like giving( and receiving )oral but hate sharing toothbrushes because it is absoluty "disgusting"." the irony is hilarious

Archived