Ace Adventures - a comic inspired by my life as a romantic asexual

mdchristopher

mdchristopher

Long time no see, Avenites! I've been out of the world for a while, but the canon confirmation of Jughead from Archie Comics as asexual has got me thinking about asexuality and visibility, and so I've posted the first of what I hope will be many comics inspired by my life as a hopelessly romantic ace: http://igeekthecomic.tumblr.com/post/139916525806/and-now-for-something-different-since-the-news

Hope you'll check it out.

Haha nice! I like it!

I loved the Ken's part <ahahahahahah> I am having a happy day just because of you ^_^

mdchristopher

I loved the Ken's part <ahahahahahah> I am having a happy day just because of you ^_^

That's one of the nicest things anyone could ever say to me. :) And I've got another comic up, the first part of a multi-part arc, I guess:

Ace Adventures: Cherry Bomb, Part I

Congrats Hollywoodjane. You made the second one and i liked it too 😊 i am an designer and illustrator too. You inspired me

mdchristopher

I'm trying not to spam, I promise. I just wanted to share that Ace Adventures is on Tapastic, which is a great site for following webcomics. There are four comics up now, with new ones released on Wednesdays.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet
25 minutes ago, hollywoodjane said:

Enjoy new comics about dramatic haircuts, feeling like an angler fish, and my anthropomorphic V-Card: Ace Adventures

Great comics!

Archived