20/20 Postponed!

AVENguy

It's already in the 20/20 thread, but I thought I would post it here in case anyone was planning on watching tonight:

Hi All -

Happy New Year to everyone - hope you are all doing well!

I'm very disappointed because we were all set to air tonight (the piece is in the can, and we're really pleased with it - you are all amazing!). But it JUST got pulled from tonight's schedule. I'm very sorry - it's been an incredibly busy news week with Ariel Sharon, coal miners, etc - and it's thrown everything off kilter for tonight's show. It will definitely air soon, but I don't have an airdate yet - I will let you know as soon as I have one!

Thank you so much for your patience. Have an amazing weekend, and I'll keep you in the loop.

Apologies and best wishes,

Gail

Actually it looks more like we were replaced by old computers. This is the blurb that took our spot.

And ever wonder where old computers go to die? Bill Ritter reports on a growing problem -- e-waste.

That was there before, Triple A.

Although I still wanna know why that one got to stay and ours didn't. *pouts*

Silly Green Monkey

E-waste: Whereupon rich countries force poor countries to dispose of toxic waste (computers) while calling it a humanitarian gesture.

Aw man, not again... Though I understand their reasons perfectly and I feel terrible about the incident with the miners.. But.. but.. but.. :( Now I gotta tell everyone it's not gonna be aired!

*sigh* *informs the legions*

Archived