Hello!

Sardonyx

Hi everyone..! i actually made this account quite some time ago (September 2015) and i never got around to making an introduction thing. because i was..actually really nervous. ...anyways, i guess I'll introduce myself a little better (sorry if i start to ramble) I'm a 17 year old girl from Canada. i actually first heard of asexuality when i was 14, but i didn't really accept that i WAS asexual until some time last year. it was surprisingly difficult to accept for whatever reason.

anyways i guess i'll share a bit more about myself! :D

I really love animals, reading and drawing! oh and video games too haha. i dont seem too interesting.

I hope i'll be able to make friends here!

Welcome to AVEN! :cake: I love animals, reading, and drawing as well (and Steven Universe too ;))!

Welcome to AVEN! :cake: I'm glad you decided to introduce yourself! It can be really nerve-wracking to make an introduction in a new place, but trust me, you're in good hands! We're all very supportive and understanding. : ) I love just about everything you mentioned, too. :lol: Reading, animals, art, and video games! Yes!! Well, I hope you enjoy being a member here~

46492-Chocolate-Cake-And-Ice-Cream.jpg

Welcome! :cake::cake:
I'm new myself and I rememeber how nervous I was while writing my first posts.
I've been telling myself to consider those feelings not to be related to anxiety but to excitement and thrill so I can trick myself this way into a positive thinking.
And it kinda works!.. sometimes.

Hi! Welcome to AVEN! I'm glad you decided to post! I know it can be hard to accept at first. Don't worry, though, everyone here is very understanding and accepting. PM me if you want to talk! I like making new friends!

Hi and welcome! Thanks for your intro...you seem very interesting! This is a great place to make some new friends and feel supported too. I'm glad you joined and hope you love being part of this awesome community.!!! :)

Z38DhfH.jpg?1

Hello, and welcome to AVEN!! :cake: :cake:

I also had to take some time after hearing the label to accept that asexuality might apply to me, so you're not the only one. I'm glad you've finally begun to accept it and are introducing yourself here now though! This is a pretty supportive community, so you shouldn't ever feel scared or nervous about posting stuff here. Hopefully you'll make lots of great friends here, and you'll enjoy being a member! :)

Archived