Funny Ace Moment

GuardianFlame

GuardianFlame

So last night while me and my friend (she is verrrryyyyy sexual and curious about anything related to sex) were studying for bio. My friends gay friend joins us to study and eventually his two friends come join us to hang out though they are not studying. So the conversation got really awkward for me as always when around my friend since her and this gay guy were talking about sex and whatnot, (i should mention i'm heteroromantic but asexual) and it was mentioned that i was ace.

So needless to say when a gay guy and two straight guys found out i was ace they had some questions. None of the questions were too bad but my friend suddenly asked me some odd questions like "but wouldn't you want to lick chocolate off of him or him' (pointing to the gay guy and one of the straight guys). I immediately responded "Ew! No that's so unsanitary!" Only realizing how ace that sounded after i blurted it out. They all though it was extremely ace of me and kept laughing at me for a good while after that.

Just another really ace moment. Anyone else have some really ace moments?

What a waste of good chocolate!

Forgotten Fox

Okay I got one listen to this!

So a few days ago in my Drama class we were doing trust exercises with our partner and everyone had obviously chosen their friend. Now at first no one complained since we were all just friends, but then my drama teachers says, "Okay now for the next exercise you will slow dance with your partner." Now I was excited because this meant I had a chance to waltz but then in less than 3 seconds after the teacher had said that 5 people just yell in unison, "I'm straight though!" Then almost the whole class takes after them just repeating that their straight. My friend next to me was saying it too and I was really confused cause we were just gonna slow dance. So I turn to my friend and say

"But if you're really heterosexual then wouldn't dancing with someone of the same-sex not mean anything to you?" She just stayed quiet and then I turn towards the class, "And why is everybody saying their straight all of sudden? Like I get it you're straight but after you said five times when no one asked you I'm starting to think you're hiding something."

Then everyone tried to tell me they were just joking and went along with the slow dancing to prove it, but I could tell they looked very awkward about it. Now I look back and think My glob that was such an ace moment I can't believe they still think I'm straight.

So a few days ago in my Drama class we were doing trust exercises with our partner and everyone had obviously chosen their friend. Now at first no one complained since we were all just friends, but then my drama teachers says, "Okay now for the next exercise you will slow dance with your partner." Now I was excited because this meant I had a chance to waltz but then in less than 3 seconds after the teacher had said that 5 people just yell in unison, "I'm straight though!" Then almost the whole class takes after them just repeating that their straight. My friend next to me was saying it too and I was really confused cause we were just gonna slow dance. So I turn to my friend and say

"But if you're really heterosexual then wouldn't dancing with someone of the same-sex not mean anything to you?" She just stayed quiet and then I turn towards the class, "And why is everybody saying their straight all of sudden? Like I get it you're straight but after you said five times when no one asked you I'm starting to think you're hiding something."

Then everyone tried to tell me they were just joking and went along with the slow dancing to prove it, but I could tell they looked very awkward about it. Now I look back and think My glob that was such an ace moment I can't believe they still think I'm straight.

It might have come across as secure in your heterosexuality too.

That is...what ?

So what about formation dancing like background ? Is that gay, too or okay ?

Archived