Greetings!

sunup

Hulloa! Hi there!

I heard about this place from Sex Nerd Sandra's podcast about asexuality, which I believe some of you were on! I must say you did a good job explaining everything, but I still have some questions about how all of this relates to me.

I am 21 years old and a university student. I feel like if I say anything more, it would just be a random collection of facts about me. xD

I'm not sure if I'm on the asexuality scale (that's what you call it, right?), and I hope to find out. I'll post a thread about it soon if that's all right. :)

PS: What's with all the cake? I haven't had the time to lurk around a bit, so could someone please explain? xD Does it have something to do with the dessert question?

HOW DO I DELETE THIS

Hi there!

I believe the cake thing has something to do with sex (eg: oh man I would rather eat cake than have sex).

Nevertheless, welcome!

Welcome to AVEN! :cake: Thank you for joining and introducing yourself! I don't listen to podcasts, but that's awesome it brought you here. : )) There's a lot of fun and supportive people that can help out, offer advice, and share their experiences. So explore the site and see what feels right! : ) As for the cake, it has to do with the saying "cake is better than sex." It's become a tradition on the forum to welcome new members with it...and well, to post it anywhere and everywhere when appropriate. :lol: (Which is most times.) Here's an in-depth explanation. : ) Best wishes, and I hope you enjoy being a member!

article-0-023240D2000005DC-812_636x439.j

Hi and welcome! Thanks for your intro! This is a great place to make some new friends and feel supported too. It's also a good place to figure things out. I'm glad you joined and hope you love being part of this awesome community.!!! :)

Z38DhfH.jpg?1

Welcome to AVEN! I hope that you find the forums useful, fun, and welcoming! :cake:

hi and welcome!

wish you enjoy being member of this awesome community, and ....more cake :cake::cake:

Archived