Grey-A Teens

mortemmelody

Forum for Grey-A's that are between the ages of 13-19. [When you join please state your Age and Gender (optional).]

Now I'm not grey-a, but I'm just wondering why you say 13-18, rather then 13-19? 19 is still a teen.

Now I'm not grey-a, but I'm just wondering why you say 13-18, rather then 13-19? 19 is still a teen.

I thought I did. I guess I didn't proof read. Sorry.

I wasn't moaning, I just thought it was strange XD No need to apologize

• 4 weeks later...

I just apologize a lot cx

I just apologize a lot cx

hey, i'm 16 and female :) idk, i think i'm still figuring a lot of things out but right now gray a seems to be the thing i can identify with the most haha

Heyyo! I'm questioning, so I guess I probably shouldn't be here. I could definitely be in a grey area though.

I'm in high school, and I'm a female.

Hey c= I'm Seventeen and a DFAB Androgyne

scarletlatitude

Pinned to make this easier to find! :) :) :)

Trigger Warning: I'm of middle-age.

Enquiring from whoever might know, why the OP requests a limited-sounding access to this forum section. That one should only have access here if they are 19 yrs or less, and then requesting the members age! Sounds all a bit autocratic to me, for several reasons.

AVEN stresses its role in Education, so why should the nominal value of one's age deny my browsing here because I'm over 19yrs of age. [Of course, evidence of a member's age can be easily concealed.]

IMO members over the age of 18yrs & 365 days is no watershed of aro-ace understanding or education. I'm sure there's a lot a 'teen' can contribute to my understand, just as in the reverse.

Pinned to make this easier to find! :) :) :)

I believe it's obscure 'boundaries' such as this that should be removed from the community, and not enhanced. :ph34r:

scarletlatitude

I don't think the intent of this thread was to leave anyone out. Teens have a difficult time with sexuality in general (don't we all!) and it would make sense for them to want to talk with each other about it. My only intention was for this thread not to get lost in the TGA shuffle. You are more than welcome to make a thread for other gray-aces if you like. There's nothing wrong with trying to find people like yourself.

hi I'm 17 male and demisexual heteroromantic. I'm extremely feminine to the point where my family thinks I'm gay (but to their disappointment I'm just gay with an r snuck in) I don't know anyone on the asexual spectrum in real life. at my school we have a lgbtqia+ club but there's a strict no asexuality rule "because the A stands for ally and not some made up orientation" so I'm not exactly excited about being openly gray/demi/ace/anything irl

Love/is/love

13, mostly female (I think), gray-homoromantic asexual-celibate. I know that this is for gray aces, but...?

• 2 weeks later...

What up, im a 16 year old male

16 (so freaking close to 17!) and bigender (it means I want to tick both female and male boxes on weird school forms that should probably already say female). Grey-asexual is like a saviour-label or something, it feels right and safe. I don't know, I'm tired

Manic Pixie Dream Nerd

16½ cis female here! And I'm not exactly sure if I'm grey. I just identify with it cause I don't feel like I'm entirely sexual or asexual.

Confusion 0

I'm demi, which is grey, I guess. I'm also bigender. But I'm twen-teen years old. My birthday is in December. Do I still count...? :blush:

• 1 month later...

13 year old trans female here. I'm not a sexual, I'm asexual (sorry i had to make that pun).

Seriously though, I'm definitely not sexual. I know that. But I've yet to determine where I fall on the asexual range. I might be demi, grey-a or just plain asexual. Or I might be something else entirely.

Sexuality is confusing.

hey, I'm eva and I'm 7teen (almost 8teen :3 )

right now I'm still confused about my sexuality.. I really don't know what gray a means, neither demisexual or these spectrum in general so if you could explain to me, I will thank you forever

now I identify myself in biromantic ace but idk..

fabulous_unicorn

I'm a 13 year old trans male and I guess I'm gray-ace/demisexual, I'm not 100% sure

hey, I'm 15 almost 16-year-old female. I'm hetero and I'm pretty sure now that I'm Grey-ace, though I'm still not 100% on that. I'm not sure what else I am but that doesn't matter for now

18 male. Very scared if I'm honest. All males around me talk about sex sex sex and I honestly feel left behind. In public, it doesn't show but in private I get very bothered about it. I've never played with myself or (um you know) because of a woman or a man. How am I gonna get through uni when my masculinity is next to none basically

idontevenknow

I'm 16 and female. I identify as gray sexual and gray romantic (maybe aromantic, idk)

Jellybean10512

Hello my name is amber, I am nearly 16 and I am female it's nice to meet you all, I am very new to this and I really wanna make friends with people :-) 🍰🍰

SweetBriar14

Hi, I'm 16 and female. I know I'm asexual but I don't know if I'm aromantic/romantic/grey. To be honest I'm not sure I want to label it beyond ace!

Zippedyzap

Hiya, I'm 17 and male! While I'm sure about my asexuality, I have literally no clue about my romantic orientation, but I'll figure that out... Someday

• 2 weeks later...

i'm Ann, 17, and im demisexual (demi etero-romantic). i just need some friends to talk to...i'm so lonely, no one understand me...

• 3 weeks later...
Kate12345108

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I'm a gray-ace. I honestly just don't know because I don't have any "experimental" experiences but at the same time I don't want any... Right now, I'm sticking with demisexual. Anyways, 18 year old (heteromantic) female here. It's nice to have a place to talk about this. ^_^

Archived