Sexuality taking its toll

Mike_Rophone

Okay, so just to point out, I'm still going through pueberty. So, I have had a crush on this same person for about a year, but we never really talk, so I don't believe I could have formed an emotional bond with them. I found their body appealing, and I'd mastutbate to them, but I just kind of did it then, I guess it felt nicer.(I apologize if that was a TMI) So all of a sudden these past few weeks, I have felt a strong urge to masturbate to them. Can anyone else relate, or does it sound like sexuality has started to do its job with me? All responses are helpful, thank you in advance.

Okay, so just to point out, I'm still going through pueberty. So, I have had a crush on this same person for about a year, but we never really talk, so I don't believe I could have formed an emotional bond with them. I found their body appealing, and I'd mastutbate to them, but I just kind of did it then, I guess it felt nicer.(I apologize if that was a TMI) So all of a sudden these past few weeks, I have felt a strong urge to masturbate to them. Can anyone else relate, or does it sound like sexuality has started to do its job with me? All responses are helpful, thank you in advance.

Archived