Question about sex enjoying aces?

I consider myself asexual, but I guess the real term for me is cupiosexual, because I'm not attracted to anyone, yet I still desire a sexual relationship. To me, I just like the pleasure that comes from sex, and I don't care who's giving me that pleasure. I'm not too fond of vaginal sex though, clit stimulation is perfectly fine with me. I don't need a sexual partner to get me off, my fingers and toys are good enough, but sometimes it's tiring to do it yourself all the time, you know? It's nice to just lay back and let someone else take control for a while and still get the pleasure you desire. I'm not sex repulsed, so I'll gladly return the favour too.

I guess I'd be in the "middle group." I don't think I'd really enjoy sex--I might, but I don't think I would. Anyway, it's all just about the physical feelings that it gives off. Sex generally feels very very good, I've been told, so it makes sense. Being asexual doesn't mean you can't enjoy a physical feeling. :)

I always think that I could enjoy sex with a man if I really put my mind to it; So why shouldn't asexuals be able to enjoy sex? Just the fact that you're not sexually attracted to someone doesn't automatically mean you couldn't ever enjoy sex with them.

Have you ever heard of the "everyone is bisexual" theory? Of course, it doesn't mean everyone is literally bisexual! The idea behind it is actually what asexuals (as well as allies of asexuals) already know: that sexuality is a spectrum. Instead of the spectrum that this theory is talking about being from "wanting sex" all the way to "not wanting sex," it's more like:

people who like opposite sex, never had any interest in same (identify as hetero)

people who like opposite, never had any interest in same (identify as homo)

people who mostly like opposite sex, but can like same (identify as hetero/"a little bit bi")

people who mostly like same, but can like opposite (identify as homo/"a little bit bi")

people who are mostly in between the sexes (identify as bi)

--and then, of course, you've got the multitude of various other genders, or lack thereof, that people can identify as and be attracted to, plus all of the possibilities in between the ones I've already mentioned (which are quite a lot)!

My point is--it's not really that surprising at all that you think you could probably enjoy sex with another guy. If the "everyone is bisexual" theory has some amount of truth to it, as I think it does, then it's not that surprising. I occasionally daydream about doing romantic-y things with other girls, though I am not interested in girls at all.

Still--I think sex is a personal thing. I'm sure there are sexuals out there who don't really enjoy sex as much as most sexual people. Or, to put it a different way: you might be able to enjoy jumping off the swings if you really think about it, but someone else might not be able to. XD

Who knows? I'm not actually arguing with you on it, though, just giving a possibility.

I'm sure there are sexuals out there who don't really enjoy sex as much as most sexual people.

Absolutely. Everyone's different.