Shoulf I out myself?

So I was at a friends party and the subject of gender and sexuality came up. We were talking mostly about discrimination that the gay community face in the work place. I spoke about some of the issues I had encountered and how I keep my sexuality super secret. We'll I think I may have given my friends the impression that I was a lesbian. Now I'm faced with the dilemma of letting them believe what they think or awkwardly telling them I'm a bi-romantic ace. Any suggestions?

Funny im in the same situation except im actually messing with my religious friends. Some people tend to have homophobic tenancies. Up to you really just be careful and make sure you have a good support system in place first. I would feel awful if I was the reason for someone coming out and losing people they cared about. I am in the closet for now but... I want to be able to tell those around me the importance it has to me. I don't want the general assumption because it annoys me how if your "bi" you apparently want to have sex with everyone. I wish you luck

It's your decision, you can out yourself if you want to. What they think about you isn't really important, doing what you want to do is though.

I publicly outed myself for the first time yesterday, and it was a great experience. I got very good reactions, with much respect.

If you decide to come out, you'll find yourself happy you did it because you don't have to stress about keeping things a secret anymore.

If you do it the right way, I'm sure you won't get any significant negative reactions. And if people don't accept you for it, don't accept them in your life. There are others more deserving of you!

Coming out is a personal decision, and it's up to you if you want to come out. You shouldn't feel pressured to come out unless you feel completely comfortable and safe doing so.

I think given that your friends were talking about discrimination in the gay community though, they seem like pretty open-minded people. I would say that there's probably not that much risk of them having a negative reaction to it, so if I was in your situation I would probably come out to that group. If that's what you decide to do, I hope it all goes well! :)

You do not have to tell anyone your sexuality if you do not want to. It is your body and mind, you make the decisions on whether to tell them or not. And if they ask questions, tell them you simply do not want to talk about it.