What color is your gender?

Evren

I was going to make this into an actual poll until I went and looked at the list of colors that were available. I never knew there were so many colors in the world.

If you had to pick a color to represent your gender, what color would you pick?

Mine is: Translucent

I would guess mauve or something purple-y. Since androgyne is a feeling somewhere in between masculinity and femininity, I would think the color would be a mix of blue and pink. Which is a purple-color.

Also the color of AVEN. Nice! :D

wtf2.gif

If it is like my font it is blue-greenish light teal/cyan.

Otherwise it is
Red. Bright red.

Sapphire Rose

Well I don't really feel like I have one so I guess it would be black because that's the absence of colored light being reflected, and thus is perceived as having no color.

verily-forsooth-egads

It's not something I've given a lot of thought, but it also doesn't quite seem colourless, so maybe a low-saturation blend of green and purple.

Turquoise/Ocean. Because it's a pretty color and yeah I have no idea. :lol:

Beautiful Chaos

Black and white. BLACK when my male personality is active, and WHITE when my female one is active. Also because I'm warm and fuzzy and loving, just like a panda. And also because I love in black and white.

asexualpirate

Kind of a soft gray? I like it, but it's not that important to me. I feel more like a person than a boy or girl.

Lord Jade Cross

I thought it was one of those "pick your favorite color" based questions like the ones you would find in "personality" quizzes.

babybluesnowpants

Cinereous.

1024x768-cinereous-solid-color-backgroun

I actually have no clue. No colors are associated with my genders.

I assume this is based of a "Blue=boy, Pink=Girl" expectation, and seeing how people describe themselves when/if they aren't gender binary.

In that case, I'd dark green. I'd describe my gender expression as non-traditionally feminine, so I just pick a color that makes me fill chill.

I assume this is based of a "Blue=boy, Pink=Girl" expectation, and seeing how people describe themselves when/if they aren't gender binary.

In that case, I'd dark green. I'd describe my gender expression as non-traditionally feminine, so I just pick a color that makes me fill chill.

It could be, or just whatever you want. I heard about them doing this at a performancethat was put on by The Center in DC for LGBTQ people and I wanted to try it on here, just to see what people said.

Anthracite_Impreza

This actually reminds me of something in college. One of the lads went around asking everyone "What colour is your bike/car's power band?" as a facetious joke to see who actually knew anything about mechanics (power band is about torque, nothing to do with colours :P). Pleased to say I passed with flying colours ;)

my gender is a squiggly line.

Silver, like a mixture of both female and male since I have more 'male traits' but still identify as female.

Peach probably, but the yellowish peachy color because I'm not super feminine and the pinkish peach colors are way too girly to fit me.

I'm a fairly typical girly-girl, but I don't want to say pink. Nothing against it, it's been my on-again off-again favorite color for years, and in many ways it describes me well (bubbly, bright, sweet) but I'm not just my gender, so I hardly think a color that represents me should also represent my gender.

I think I'm going to have to go with pale tealish-gray. I am female, I feel female, I act female, etc. However, I'm also male-minded. In that every professional gender test I've ever taken have said I problem solve, mentally react, and, for lack of better term, "think" like a male. My thought process is that of a man. If I didn't fully feel female, I'd say I was transgender. I am female in body and soul, and male of mind. So if white reflects all color back, I reflect most but not all.

Ace-TheTimelordsCompanion

Mine would be soft and shifting, like a white opal in the sunlight, because I am genderflux, but it can be hard to spot the colours sometimes, until the light hits it just right and boom, there is the colour

l_opal-white-718a.jpg

I was going to say grey/blue, but you gave me the idea of doing translucent blue.

My gender is

Uh

blue_grey_sky_by_bug_seeker-d3bi1s5.jpg

Oh that's gorgeous. I like it.

Mine would be soft and shifting, like a white opal in the sunlight, because I am genderflux, but it can be hard to spot the colours sometimes, until the light hits it just right and boom, there is the colour

l_opal-white-718a.jpg

SOZk6fo.jpg

All of the beautiful colors :)

Archived