Tríos, orgías y asexualidad - diarioregistrado (Spanish)

CosineTheCat

De la Redacción de Diario Registrado

Este capítulo es especial. Especial porque hablé con mucha gente sobre cosas que nos dan curiosidad pero que no nos animamos a preguntar. ¿Cómo hacen los swingers para no sentir celos? ¿Cómo se hace un trío? ¿Y las parejas abiertas? ¿Y LOS ASEXUALES? ¿QUÉ ES UN ASEXUAL? Cómo puede ser que no le guste el sexo. Toooooodas esas preguntas son respondidas en este programa que te cuenta a vos, piscuí, que lo que sabés sobre sexo, lo que tenés establecido y creés como natural, no estaría siéndolo tanto.

Rough translation

This chapter is special. Especially since I spoke to many people about things that give us curious but do not dare to ask. How swingers do not be jealous? How is a trio made? And open partners? And asexual? What is an asexual? How can it be that he does not like sex. All these questions are answered in this program that tells you to you, what do you know about sex, and you believe that you have set as natural, it would not be so much.

This was interesting... It was ripe with spelling errors so for people wanting to translate it to read it, please be aware of that, I translated the rough translation but I don't have enough time to do all of it.

Thank you for sharing.

I even decided to post on their page after somebody commented that I am a myth.

So I've finally listened to this. My Spanish may be a bit rusty, but the gist of the ace bit seems to be that aces do not experience any attraction at all and are not interested in relationships. I guess interviewing just one person is not enough to represent all variations of asexuality. Well, better than nothing I guess.

Still I quite enjoyed listening to this, and I have to acknowledge that they did an amazing job at giving a broad overview about a lot of different approaches to sexuality in only one hour.

Archived