Wondering if I'm asexual?

Sorry if this a bit long, I'm just kind of confused at the moment.

So I'm 18 and recently had sex for the first time a few months ago. I've never been particularly interested in sex, but probably always a bit curious which I think is what led to it happening the first time. So yeah met a dude, did the deed and then continued with that for about a month. But I just feel like the reason I was doing it with him was basically because thats what he wanted and I just wanted to feel closer to him and all that. The act itself necessarily wasn't good or bad, like I just sort of 'whatever' the whole time. Now when I think about what we did, it kind of makes me cringe and I don't really have any desire to have sex again. I enjoy all the romantic aspects of a relationship and definitely enjoy feeling wanted etc but I don't think I really have a sex drive and my only desire to have sex would be for the benefit of the person I'm with. So yeah I was just wondering if anybody could make any sense of this for me because I'm not really sure if this is a normal feeling or what.

More information needed to say anything near certain. You seem pretty ace, but the most important question is about sexual attraction. Do you feel it? If yes, then no you're not asexual by most definitions, if no, then: 'lations, you're asexual!

And btw, your post was not long AT ALL.

Not long at all, it's the opposite and is very short.

All asexuality is about is not desiring sex with anyone. Anything else is irrelevant.

Asexuals can sexually compromise and your partner needs to know about your asexuality. You cringing at the thought of sex again makes me think you may not be the compromising type, or at least have a limit to how often you can.

The definition of asexual is one who does not experience sexual attraction.

What this means, is that you don't have the capacity for the desire to have sex with others for its own sake.

So based upon what you have written, you are pretty much the definition of an asexual.