Pieces Of Ace Interviews on UK radio this week!

TheRealMrGray

TheRealMrGray

Hi all,

Some of you may already know about the asexual podcast Pieces of Ace (for those who don't, it's a live stream on YouTube every Sunday and you can catch up on old episodes any time!), and last week co-host Robin was in the Guardian and Daily Mail sharing his experience of being asexual.

Well, this week the media have been in constant contact with the three of us so a few more media things will likely be happening in the coming weeks. However, I can confirm two radio interviews:

TODAY (03/12) at 3.30pm GMT on Newstalk fm, an irish news radio station that can be heard online here:

http://www.newstalk.com/

TOMORROW (04/12) at 11am GMT on BBC Hereford and Worcester, a local BBC radio station that can be heard here:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/player/bbc_radio_hereford_worcester

Robin will also be having a full 30-minute interview on FRIDAY (05/12) at 10.30pm on 5Live, which can be heard here:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/player/bbc_radio_five_live_sports_extra

Obviously in the ten-minute slots I'll have to talk about the topic of asexuality won't be enough to cover everything, but hopefully it gets the awareness spread. Robin's will hopefully be even more exciting!

Wish me luck and we'll keep you updated if any other mews/media things happen!

Thom

(Pieces of Ace co-host)

Yays 🎂 🎂 🎂

Don't worry, you'll knock 'em flat

And now I must go subscribe to a new Youtube channel. ^_^

Good luck! It sounds like a lot of fun.

It won't let me open it, saying I need Flash player, but I have it! GRRRRR. Curse you Flash player!

But you go! You are awesome! ^-^

Haha I caught the interview! Despite living like, in a whole other time zone. It was a good interview and I feel like you got the important points across. Congrats!

TheRealMrGray

Thank you!! Currently listening to the texts being read out on air, think I struck a chord :D

Congratulations! I'm still working on catching up, but from the episodes I've seen your show is really good. I think it's awesome that you're being featured on mainstream radio :cake:

That's really cool! Nice one, guys. I'll see what I can catch of it. :D

TheRealMrGray

Just finished the second interview with BBC Hereford and Worcester! Some slightly more forward questions from the presenter (but the producer was super eager to show her support!!), think it went ok.

Finally got around to listening to your interviews, Thom - you articulated about it really well in both with the time you had. :D

Can't seem to access Robin's, unfortunately.

• 8 months later...
God of the Forest

This topic is being moved to World Watch

HappyBunny

Announcements & Questions about Asexuality Moderator

Archived