M/F to Neutrois, M/F to Intersex and vice-versa

AVEN #1 fan

Hi, let's be friends, I just wanted a thread for us to share our experiences as NBs, so present urselves and how u figured out the gender of ur sex doesn't fit u, what u r experiencing on traditions and what's ur current difficulties and how do u deal with them? Oh have ur cake everybody. :3

I figured out I wasn't strictly male or female at the beginning of high school as I became more educated in LGBT subjects. It was a long journey to find a name for how I feel, but now I am comfortable as a bigender person.

There were a lot of signs when I was younger. I once even tried to join Boy Scouts, but vehemently denied that I wanted to be male (since I am AFAB). I had short hair, but whenever I was asked if I was a boy or a girl I would hesitate and just say "girl".

Current difficulties include possibly coming out, but I know for sure at least that my family won't have too much of a problem (at least my immediate family). Now I just have to manage dysphoria. :P

Well I was dysphoric as long as I can remember. Never liked being female. I identified as a transmale (unknowingly) from about age 3 to age 13. I'm not sure exactly why it happened, but after I moved I no longer felt transmale. I want to say my desire to be male weakened, as I now I identify androgynous, and I feel about 50/50 male and female.

I never liked my female body. I hated my cup size; I wanted to be A-cup. I also want male genitalia, but not if it means completely losing my female genitalia. I feel incomplete. And I know if I underwent sex reassignment and got all male genitalia, I'd still feel incomplete. After figuring this out, I learned that I want both. I don't care if it's half and half, if I have both I'd finally be happy with my body, I know it.

Soooo that's why I identify as Female to Intersex. :P

Archived