im searching these two things

dunhauren

so, i dont know if any of you can help me find out two things, a book and an online-game

-first one, the game. recently ive played two shooters online. it wasnt my thing. i had played aion with a gun-shooter character and thats what made me think about it. is there something similar? like, you have your character or race or whatever, that shoots, and you level up. and you have quest and all that. it doesnt have to have several races

-the other one, the books "divergent" and the harry potter series have a sistem in which you end up in one or other house/faction. id like to see if theres any more books that go throught the "several clases, you go in this and there could be a test before that".

I quit TERA just before it happened, but they released a gunner type class a few months ago. The game had much better days, but it still has my favorite combat system out of any mmorpg I've played. Played that game forever haha, enjoyed it more than Aion. I think it's a magic-shooting class though as opposed to your typical shooting class, but again I never played it so couldn't say much for sure. No others come to mind currently.

Can't be much help on the books though.

Archived