Ciao to all!

Truman

a few months ago I discovered my asexuality , but before it , my life was very dark and sad , live always in the balance ...
many times I almost lost everything .
for a long time I thought I was crazy ... I was wrong
in my life I have never traveled much , I only know hard work and devotion
Now that I discovered asexuality feel the need to travel and meet people like mè for no longer alone
February 1 I moved to London in search of a job , is there anyone in the area who would like to meet ???

welcome to AVEN!

i was also so alone before i found this wonderfull community, i m happy you feel comfortable now for your asexuality and you made the right decision to join AVEN because you will find many new friends, so, enjoy your stay here!!

Awkward JoJoeh

Hey! Welcome to AVEN :cake:

Isn't if funny how discovering just one thing about yourself can make everything better?! The exact same feeling washed over me too, when I decided to join AVEN. I wasn't even what you would call a "lurker" by any definition; I had no idea this site existed until I did a Google search! And what a random, lonely and slightly depressing Google search that was...now, here I am!

If you haven't already, I advise that you post a new topic in the Meet Ups section of the forum! The site isn't hard at all to navigate. I'm sure you'll find people to meet in your area in no time!

You've been living in London for nearly a year! How's it been treatin' ya?

Welcome to AVEN.

I am glad there is some light in the dark path you've had to travel.

I am sorry I am no where near London.

I hope you have a successful meet-up.

Have a beautiful day.

Hi and welcome to AVEN! Glad you made your way here and I hope you enjoy being part of the community. The members are friendly and supportive, so don't hesitate to join in the conversations! :)

apieceofcake.gif

pretty-pink-welcome-smiley-emoticon.gif

Be sure to check out the Meetup Mart forum!

Hello, and welcome to AVEN!! :cake:

I think a lot of us can relate to the feeling of thinking you're crazy for not liking sex. I'm very glad you were able to to find this site though, and I would second Lady Girl's recommendation to check out the meetup mart. You aren't alone in any of this, and I hope that you enjoy being a member of this community! :)

Thank you all ;)

I think this site is extremely important
loneliness is not one of the best companies, can only suggest the wrong way
a question ... there are associations with the real locations ???

Hey! Welcome to AVEN :cake:

Isn't if funny how discovering just one thing about yourself can make everything better?! The exact same feeling washed over me too, when I decided to join AVEN. I wasn't even what you would call a "lurker" by any definition; I had no idea this site existed until I did a Google search! And what a random, lonely and slightly depressing Google search that was...now, here I am!

If you haven't already, I advise that you post a new topic in the Meet Ups section of the forum! The site isn't hard at all to navigate. I'm sure you'll find people to meet in your area in no time!

You've been living in London for nearly a year! How's it been treatin' ya?

thanks for your advice!
maybe you did not understand, I will go on 01/02/2016
I've never seen London
and I went outside Italy only once to go to the Boom Festival in Portugal
considering that I come from a very very small provincial town...It will be a change shocking ... but I am very happy XD

Welcome to AVEN! :cake: I'm glad that you joined and shared a bit about yourself. : ) As the others mentioned, the Meetup Mart part of the forum is a great place to learn about meetings with others in your location! So when you move to London, I bet you could find a meetup happening then. : ) Keep exploring the site, and don't be afraid to ask questions if you have any! Your English seems good to me! Best wishes, and I hope you enjoy being a member!

will-torrent-chocolate-at-home-white-cho

Archived