I figured it out! FINALLY!

TacitMoon

aussiekirkland

Congrats on finding yourself! I discovered my asexuality earlier this year so I know how good it feels to figure it all out :) WELCOME! :D

And... "I'm just not looking for someone right now" or "I haven't met the right person" ...or whatever. It feels difficult to be in this society when you are perceived to be alone, even if you have friends.

I was married for almost 15 years, and still didn't figure it out!!! But you are right, it IS like figuring out a puzzle and when it dawns on you, it all makes sense. And it does feel good.

welcome friend!

i m so glad you discovered yourself and you feel confortable! yes, this is a big win - and it is just the beggining! you will have very good time in this friendly community (i assure you as a new member,too)! nice to have you here

Hi, I'm new here as well, and the title of your post made me smile because, well, me too. I spent years wondering what was going on with me, and then I read one person's description of asexuality (gray asexuality, actually) and I realized: literally every single thing this person is talking about is an experience/thought I have also had.

Hi and welcome to AVEN! Glad you made your way here and I hope you enjoy being part of the community. The members are friendly and supportive, so don't hesitate to join in the conversations! :)

apieceofcake.gif

pretty-pink-welcome-smiley-emoticon.gif

It's surprising how this discovery can explain so many past events!

Welcome to AVEN, Jake! :cake: I'm glad that you made this discovery, and that it led you here. I hope that you find the forums useful, and that you find them a welcoming, safe, and fun environment!

Archived