Hello

HeyYou

Hi all!

I suppose I'm still trying to completely figure out my sexuallity. I know I'm a gray-ace, just not sure where on that part of the spectrum I fall yet. But I have a starting place at least.

I only really learned of the term grey-sexual the other day while looking around on Deviant Art(don't rememberr what for), was essential in the same sub-category as demisexual, which was more or less what I thought I was, and by definition still isn't inaccurate just doesn't feel quite "fitting" if that makes sense.

So I figured this would be a good place to try to figure that out to some degree.

So far it seems to be a great place to do just that.

Welcome! This is definitely a great place to start exploring and pinning down your sexuality. There is tons of info and the people are great!

Good luck figuring things out! Feel free to ask about any questions you may have.
:cake: :cake: :cake:

Welcome to AVEN! :cake:

This is a good place to look around; I'm pretty new myself but everyone has been incredibly friendly and open so far. I'm sure you'll like it here. It's a very positive space.

welcome!

i wish you enjoy being member of this awesome community, and keep discovering yourself!

Welcome to AVEN, HeyYou.

I joined this site in the same situation that you described. Now, its been less than a month and I am an honest to god asexual. I guarantee you, this place will help you with whatever you need to explore your sexuality. Stay A. :cake:

Hi and welcome to AVEN! Glad you made your way here and I hope you enjoy being part of the community. The members are friendly and supportive, so don't hesitate to join in the conversations! :)

apieceofcake.gif

pretty-pink-welcome-smiley-emoticon.gif

This is the perfect place to continue exploring your feelings!

Welcome to AVEN, HeyYou! :cake::cake::cake: The forums are definitely a great place to start looking for more information, and everyone is really supportive. I hope that you like it here, and that you like it enough to get involved with the community!

Welcome to AVEN! :cake: Thanks for sharing a bit about yourself. : ) I'm glad that you found this community. You're at the right place to figure yourself out and see where you may lie on the spectrum! Take your time exploring the site, and don't be afraid to ask questions if you have any. Best wishes, and I hope you enjoy being a member!

d7ffee702e347221d6181384c7e8585e.jpg

Archived