Asexuality in Christian song?

There is a song of Polish Christian band Love story 'Mayday' which really intrigue me in case of one interesting detail, so it's my attempt of translation of the first verse:

'Mayday, they said purity is a bluff.
Mayday, they encoded us that love is strictly expresses by sex.
Mayday, this definition deeply hurts our ambitions,
Mayday, we wanna love forever."

kittens.bunnies

That's super cool! I love Christian music.

I haven't watched the video yet, but those lyrics are a wonderful example of there being all different kinds of love. the platonic love for a close friend, love for siblings and parents, love for random strangers, just because they too, are human, love for a bf/gf even without sex.

That's really cool! I like Christian music a lot as an asexual person, because instead of lyrics about sexual love, the lyrics will usually talk about platonic love or love for God. It's so much easier to find Christian lyrics I can relate to. :)

That's really cool! I like Christian music a lot as an asexual person, because instead of lyrics about sexual love, the lyrics will usually talk about platonic love or love for God. It's so much easier to find Christian lyrics I can relate to. :)

So, you must listen to Polish pop music, because sex hardly ever is mentioned in them, only some alternative artists put much more sexual contents in their lyrics.

nice song, one christian song that hasn't got anything romantic or sexual is how can I keep from singing?

I actually asked my singing teacher for it specifically because it wasn't a romantic song, funnily enough.

Archived