Hi I'm Copper

cuppa차

Hello :) my name is Cooper but most people call me Copper. Some of you have seen me in the chat room but I've never posted in the forums and I'm a bit lonely right now so I decided to start some conversation.

I guess I realized I was asexual in my pubescence. I had never had sexual attraction and then hear of a word for it. I am mostly attracted to girls but I don't really discriminate by gender.

I play upright bass and I'm into general angsty teen bands (FOB, TØP, Paramore, and some lesser known bands The Young Veins, Cake, Vampire Weekend, The Front Bottoms)

I like video games but I try to moderate myself. My favorite games are Undertale and Super Smash Bros Melee.

I'm a junior in high school and currently live in Arkansas, though I'll be moving to Utah soon this year. I'm interested in chemistry and physics, and hope to study battery tech or solar tech in college.

Uhh my favorite food is pasta or sushi :0

I guess if you want to know more about me, ask, and please discuss your experiences and tastes with me! :)

Sorry for the jumbled nature of this post, I've never been a great organizer.

Welcome to the forum ^_^. I'm Grace and my favourite food is chocolate covered pretzels.

Welcome to AVEN fellow music lover and gamer. :cake:

MG_9257-horz1.jpg

SpiffyParadox

Hello, Copper! And welcome to AVEN! :cake:

I like me some video games~

Hope you enjoy your time here ^_^

Welcome to AVEN, Copper! :cake: You'll find a lot of awesome people here that can relate to you. : ) Lots of gamers are here, too! ^^ I'm glad that you decided to introduce yourself. I hope you enjoy being a member!

chocolate+cake+w+cocoa+whipped+cream+3.j

Hello ^-^ I don't really give my name online but I often go by Heart, a nickname from a site I used to be on.

I used to be into video games although I don't play as much anymore. Bethesda was my favorite company, the Elder Scrolls series being exactly my kind of games, and although they might more fall into a category of casual games, random philosophical and puzzle ones online are my taste too, although right now I'm working on The Last Door, an episodic game. Pixel horror, and creepier than you would think.

Band-wise, I predictably of those have only heard of FOB and Paramore. I haven't delved much into either, although what I do know of either I enjoyed, Paramore more than Fall Out Boy. Personally my favorite band is Hollywood Undead, in close ranks with Panic! at the Disco and The Killers.

I've been on the site for quite awhile now, but I still don't post much, except for a couple of my own questions in the beginning. I don't know. I guess even online I'm too shy to say anything. Not sure why I', even posting now.

Welcome to AVEN, monsenieur, have ur piece of cake. :3

Hello ^-^ I don't really give my name online but I often go by Heart, a nickname from a site I used to be on.

I used to be into video games although I don't play as much anymore. Bethesda was my favorite company, the Elder Scrolls series being exactly my kind of games, and although they might more fall into a category of casual games, random philosophical and puzzle ones online are my taste too, although right now I'm working on The Last Door, an episodic game. Pixel horror, and creepier than you would think.

Band-wise, I predictably of those have only heard of FOB and Paramore. I haven't delved much into either, although what I do know of either I enjoyed, Paramore more than Fall Out Boy. Personally my favorite band is Hollywood Undead, in close ranks with Panic! at the Disco and The Killers.

I've been on the site for quite awhile now, but I still don't post much, except for a couple of my own questions in the beginning. I don't know. I guess even online I'm too shy to say anything. Not sure why I', even posting now.

Ohh yeah I like Panic! too, mostly their 2008 album. I used to listen to HU but my preferences have become more mellow recently.

Hello its nice to Cu :D

Ayyyy

Ohh yeah I like Panic! too, mostly their 2008 album. I used to listen to HU but my preferences have become more mellow recently.

My favorite album would be Too Weird to Live Too Rare to Die, although I have to admit I probably haven't heard the entirety of or necessarily even most of their discography. I think I first started listening to them maybe last summer. Hollywood Undead I've been into for years. It was first introduced to me by my older brother and sister. I remember my sister putting on a song and telling me to listen to the lyrics, but I hadn't gotten it then. Now I understood what she meant and was hearing that I was missing. I'm not so big on their more party-type songs (Coming in Hot, Everywhere I Go, etc.) but the others, generally more angry or sad.

Welcome! :cake: There are a lot of music lovers and gamers here too! I'm not much of a gamer since I'm too busy with other things, but I also really like Undertale and Super Smash Bros. Melee! I was introduced to Undertale very recently and I gained a liking for it right away! I could tell from your username that chemistry was one of your interests. :P I also liked taking that subject in high school. :)

I hope you have a good time here!

Hi and welcome to AVEN! Glad you made your way here and I hope you enjoy being part of the community. The members are friendly and supportive, so don't hesitate to join in the conversations! :)

apieceofcake.gif

pretty-pink-welcome-smiley-emoticon.gif

Glad you found the chat room...it's pretty fun there. The forums are great too, but move a bit slower in general.

Welcome! :cake: There are a lot of music lovers and gamers here too! I'm not much of a gamer since I'm too busy with other things, but I also really like Undertale and Super Smash Bros. Melee! I was introduced to Undertale very recently and I gained a liking for it right away! I could tell from your username that chemistry was one of your interests. :P I also liked taking that subject in high school. :)

I hope you have a good time here!

Cool! Yeah Undertale is great, especially cause of its similarities to Earthbound, which is an important game to me.

hehe it's great when people get my username :P

welcome Copper!

nice to have you here! so, have fun at this forum making new friends! :cake::cake::cake::cake:

Archived