Hello There [Awk Intro]

Ace the Arcanine

Ace the Arcanine

Uhh... Hello I guess. If your reading this, nice to meet you. I'm a cisgender demiro gray-ace (please don't kill me aghh). I'm pretty sex-repulsed, but I can handle jokes and stuff. Anything more than that I start flipping out or crying or something. I don't know. I've always been this way, but I'm really happy that I found a term to express how I am. Um well about myself, I like food and Pokemon (yes, i'm a girl) and ANIME. Well, I don't know what to say really. Hi!

Welcome to AVEN fellow Pokemon and anime lover. :cake:

2013-08-02-brownie-ice-cream-sandwiches-

Ace the Arcanine

Nai I love your profile pic so much :D

~Sans~ thanks for the foodz :3

You're welcome. ^^

Hello! I'm new too!

Apparently it's tradition to send cake to new people? I think?

So: :cake:

Welcome. :)

Hello! I'm new too!

Apparently it's tradition to send cake to new people? I think?

So: :cake:

Welcome. :)

It's a very important tradition practiced throughout the ages and passed down by the ancient ace overlords.

SpiffyParadox

Hello, and welcome to AVEN! :cake:

Glad you found us. I also enjoy Poke'mon and some animes :D

Hope you enjoy your time here and make plenty of friends!

Welcome fellow anime and Pokémon fan.

Welcome to AVEN! :cake: As you can see, you're not alone as far as a lot of things go. There are many anime and Pokemon fans here (me included), regardless of gender. : ) I'm glad that you found this community and have learned some nifty terms to describe yourself. Best wishes, and I hope you enjoy being a member!

cake-candy-cupcake-pokemon-Favim.com-655

Welcome to AVEN! We have some really great anime (and Pokemon) threads scattered throughout the forums, so I'm sure one of them will catch your interest. Plus, a bunch of our members are anime fans, so you'll definitely find people to converse with on that topic! :) I hope you enjoy it here!

Hi and welcome to AVEN! Glad you made your way here and I hope you enjoy being part of the community. The members are friendly and supportive, so don't hesitate to join in the conversations! :)

apieceofcake.gif

pretty-pink-welcome-smiley-emoticon.gif

Your intro is perfect!

Archived