Hello from Czech Republic

amysorel

Hello,

my name is Karolina and I am 23 years old girl from Czech Republic. I am also a member of Czech asexual forum, but I guess that there are more people and I would like to know how are asexual people abroad. And maybe a comparison of this phenomenon between Czech Rep. and other countries can be interesting :) .

And about me and my stance on asexuality:

Till my age of 18 I acted like a heterosexual. But I always didn´t many sexual experiences. When I tried the sex, it wasn´t pleasant to me and I was always worried about possible pregnancy. So the whole situation was so uncomfortable for me. So I ended my torture and I decided to have only friendship with men. Another reason was also my psychological change: I started to have lots of new hobbies and interests, so I didn´t need some physical relationship anymore, I didn´t have desire to it. I like only romantic gestures like to hug someone or kiss someone (but yeah, common men want also the sex and that´s the problem).

And the last reason is that my father found a lover and harm with this my mother. He was also going naked through our flat and he acted like pervert. That´s the last thing for me that caused my opinion like: "yes, I hate it, I don´t need it and I don´t want to even see it." It was a horrible situation. Now it is better, but I am still looking forward to get my own flat, where I will have a peace forever.

But I don´t think that I want to live alone whole my life. I don´t want to have children, I want to only enjoy my life with my hobbies and travelling and I still hope that somewhere live a man with the same needs.

So this is who I am and my experience about asexuality (or about how to someone becomes an asexual).

ace_of_hearts15

Nice to meet you!

Welcome to AVEN, sweetie, have ur cake. :)

Guest Cairne Bloodhoof

Hello and welcome :cake: . I think I've seen a few aces from the Czech Republic and neighbour countries here. I am from Slovakia, for instance. I am sorry to hear what your father did to you and your mother *hugs* :( . Travelling and not having children sounds interesting to me as well, along with kissing, cuddling and the rest of the romantic stuff :D . If you would like to chat with me, feel free to send me a PM, I would be glad to talk with you :) .

Oh, and say hello to the asexual dinosaur:

tumblr_mv0txnwwtB1sjyulvo1_1280.jpg

SpiffyParadox

Hello, Karolina! And welcome to AVEN! :cake:

Glad you found us.

Just know that AVEN is a safe place to share your thoughts; the community here is full of kind and supportive members so don't be afraid to ask any questions.

Hope you enjoy your time here and make plenty of friends ^_^

Welcome! :cake: I'm interested in the differences between the asexual community across countries and languages! That's awful that you and your mother had to endure what your father did, and I hope you both were able to get away from him. :(

On a happy note, I'm glad that you know what you want or don't want, and it's great that you have a lot of hobbies! What type of hobbies do you have?

Welcome to the forum, and sorry to here about your father's behaviour.

Welcome to AVEN! :cake: I'm glad that you joined and shared a bit about yourself with us. : ) You'll find a lot of people here that can relate to you. We're here to help as much as we can. Keep exploring the site, ask questions if you have any, and I hope you enjoy being a member! Best wishes~

german-chocolate-cake-1-550.jpg

Hi and welcome to AVEN! Glad you made your way here and I hope you enjoy being part of the community. The members are friendly and supportive, so don't hesitate to join in the conversations! :)

apieceofcake.gif

pretty-pink-welcome-smiley-emoticon.gif

Keep reading around, there are definitely people here who can relate to your feelings.

Thank you all for a kind welcome :) !

Yes, everything will be better. I study at school of languages and tourism now and that´s a good way to get a good job in the future. In the summer I am going to find some part-time job, I think that part-time job as a tourist guide would be a nice choice. Before I went to this school, I finished studies at university of economy, but that won´t be so lucky choice, because I couldn´t find a job and tourism is also much more enjoyable for me :) .

My hobbies are painting, drawing, going for a walk in nature, sightseeing, history, reading, listening to music or watching films or serials. And I also like meeting new nice people and gaining new information ;) . But sometimes, especially in the winter (so as now), is quite pleasant for me to play some PC game too :) .

Dobrý den!

I have only visited the Czech Republic a couple of times, but hello and welcome! :cake:

My father's father's father is from Kutna Hora, not that far from Praha; my father's father's mother is from Moravia. My granddad spoke Czech, but I did not learn that much from him.

I hope that you enjoy AVEN!

Wow that´s nice, and you can greet me with unformal "ahoj" :) .

I help some foreigners to learn Czech language. Nowadays I have 3 boys via Skype who learn Czech: one from America and two from Scotland. And I must say that the scottish boys are really smart, they have very nice pronunciation and they know lots of words yet.

I am glad that I am here, I will take a look to another parts of forum :) .

Archived