Should we have an animal symbol?

DeathKnoob

I thought it interesting about the symbols that we have, cake, the flag, etc. and I thought it an interesting topic to have a site animal. I nominate amoebas, because amoebas are cool, and they reproduce asexually.

WaywardHeroine

I think people sometimes use a dragon for the ace symbol

I like dragons!!!

I would love that to be our animal!!!

I love dragons, also. Nothing cutsie, though. A dragon with attitude. ;)

*Besides, I'm thinking of a dragon for my next tattoo, so, talk about perfect* :D

THAR BE DRAGONS!!!

I love the dragon pics. I'm too much of a wimp to get a tattoo, but if I was going to get one, it would be a dragon. Well, the 2nd one would be a dragon. The first one would be a phoenix. Woot. :)

I nominate the kiwi. They share much in common with humans. They're flightless ground-dwellers, monogamous and hetero-normative, and very vulnerable. :ph34r:

A dragon would be cool, because just like dragons, aces are awesome. But maybe we should do an animal that very few people realize actually exists, because that happens to aces a lot. Our animal mascot isn't a myth. We're a myth.

I'm thinking the narwhal. Because it has a horn, like a unicorn, people would assume it's a myth. But no, it's real. And aces are real too.

Narwhals narwhals swimming in the ocean, causing a commotion, cause they are so awesome!

That would be pretty BA as well. And good catch on the whole "mythical being" thing. :)

Whilst dragons score highly in the popularity stakes is a mythical being ideal when we are making people aware that asexuality is a real orientation?

Giraffes are perfect:

Because they're head and shoulders above the rest! :lol: anatomy_giraffe_624_zpscqu24pbu.jpg

I would say cats because so many people here like cats but then again, their not known for being very asexual.

How about starfish? They're known to reproduce sexually and asexually if I'm not mistaken.

leatherstar.jpg

starfish.jpg

Narwhals narwhals swimming in the ocean, causing a commotion, cause they are so awesome!

That would be pretty BA as well. And good catch on the whole "mythical being" thing. :)

tumblr_mg45asWkHq1qbh26io1_500.jpg;

;)

Whilst dragons score highly in the popularity stakes is a mythical being ideal when we are making people aware that asexuality is a real orientation?

Kimono dragons are real...

Autumn Season

Komodo dragons? Yup. ^^ Also flying dragons.

800px-Draco_taeniopterus_Gunther%2C_1861

126630.jpg

0_big.jpg

I think we should stay away from things that reproduce asexually because that will just reinforce incorrect assumptions.

lol i think a dragon is a good idea, since most people don't believe they exist while likewise they don't believe asexuality exists..lol.. but I do really love dragons

Komodo dragons? Yup. ^^ Also flying dragons.

800px-Draco_taeniopterus_Gunther%2C_1861

126630.jpg

0_big.jpg

I think we found out mascot!!! And it is a dragon! 8)

A DragonCorn sounds awesome. Kinda like a liger. Any artists around that can whip up a picture?

tumblr_mg45asWkHq1qbh26io1_500.jpg;

;)

That is just amazing. Lol.

Archived