Help im sexual think boyfriend is asexual

Lynnfromct

Im confused. Im dating a younger man who has 2 little girls from another woman but appears to have no sexual desire. He claims he loves me but does not enjoy sex. He has ability to get hard but does not want to do anything about it and is uninterested in pleasing me. We cuddle and kiss but thats all. He says hes never heard the term asexual but thats what it sounds like to me. Can anyone shed light on this for me. Please. I have always has strong sexual appetite and i am lost. I love him explicitly but dont think i can forgo sex indefinitely.

He told me to have sex with other guys but when i went to do this. He said "whose wayne" i said my friend. I said you said u were ok with this. He said "remember i love you" . i left but came back couldn't do it. Mike acted like hed lost his best friend when i was going out.

So im stuck between rock and hard place. Please help.

Then he offered to try to please me with his fingers. But i refused the look on his face when he offered.. Look like a man facing a gas chamber. But i love the guy. Miss intimacy. Even a few months ago i got more kissing and cuddling. Now its like i have to kiss him or cuddle him.

I know he loves me and always telks me im beautiful but nothing he does shows me he feels that love.

He has 2 children from another women but i think hes only had sex like a dozen times. Out of 6 times with baby mama twice resulted in children.

I hate to say this, Lynn, but this isn't something that any of us can fix for you. It does sound very much like your boyfriend is asexual - but that's not something you can diagnose in someone else. Frankly, it wouldn't be surprising if he hadn't heard of it. Plenty of us guys never have, even though it may fit like a glove

Talk to him. Easier said than done, I know. Try and make it ok for him to be honest with you. And vice versa, of course. If you're both afraid that the conversation is just going to result in a break up if you say the wrong thing, you're never going to get anywhere.

Archived