Girlfriend Used to what sex now she doesnt

StriderNo9

I have a girlfriend (V) and V and I were friends before we were anything else and she used to talk to me freely about sex like about sexual encounters and how high her sex drive was, and even showed me a vibrator she bought herself when she was single.

After her and I got together of course I was expecting that sex drive to come with her, at first (like most couples) sex was constant and we built a great loving relationship. It's the longest I ever been with a girl and longest she been with a man. She usually got treated badly by men (cheated on, lied to) and since I knew this I made the effort to do the opposite.

A year ago she got on the pill and her sex drive died out. Eventually we stopped taking it, and it's been 8 months since she stopped and sex is still not an interest to her. She tells me how great I am in bed when we do have sex and I can make her cum when we have sex (sometimes her partners lacked) but still no drive. We have sex maybe once a month.

-I show her tons of attention and we have a strong bond.

-Maybe making her cuming drives her sex desire away?

-It's been 8 months and a lot of talks.

Any help?

Is sex everything in your relationship, or is it just something you do now and again when it feels right?

It's been generally accepted that as the relationship matures, it becomes less about sex and more about the relationship. So, if you still have sex nwo and again and enjoy it, go with the flow, work with the relationship.....

Some contraceptives affect sex drive more than others. It's a very individual matter. If she's interested in maintaining a sexual relationship she could ask her doctor to prescribe a different pill.