Now I ask the big question!

And here it is!

I am attracted to females and sometimes dream about kissing them and taking them to bed, but at the moment I don't find these ideas appealing enough to actually follow through into reality?

Does this make me an asexual? Because right now I'm sorta banking on the idea that I just have a low sex-drive.

There are plenty of reasons to semi-desire sex but not actually decide to pursue it in real life. As we tend to say here, only you can really tell whether you're asexual or not, but the idea that you just have a low sex drive seems pretty reasonable to me.

And here it is!

I am attracted to females and sometimes dream about kissing them and taking them to bed, but at the moment I don't find these ideas appealing enough to actually follow through into reality?

Does this make me an asexual? Because right now I'm sorta banking on the idea that I just have a low sex-drive.

Well, only you can determine for yourself whether or not you are asexual. However, based on what you have given, I would believe you are asexual since the idea does not appeal to you at all in reality, simply in fantasy.

It could go either way. You could be asexual, or you could be sexual with a low sex drive. But like the others have said, only you can prevent forest fi---- ooops, I mean, only you can determine whether you're asexual or not. :wink:

But like the others have said, only you can prevent forest fi---- ooops, I mean, only you can determine whether you're asexual or not. :wink:

:lol: That is 100% awesome. For the win, Ghosts...for the win.

But yeah. Usually you know when you've found the orientation (and subsequent community) that you identify best with. There's no empirical test; it depends on what makes you feel comfortable.