Greetings; My Experience

HannersBlaaarg

HannersBlaaarg

Hello there,

My name is Hannah (you may call me Hanners or Hans) and I have recently joined in hoping to find others like me. Now that I have looked around I feels very much in the right place.

All of my life, I have never understood the need or drive for sex. The only reason I had sex was because I seemed norm because of society and I felt as though it was expected of me. Due to my lack of desire and drive for my sex, my romantic relationships just have not worked at all. I was always told, "What's wrong with you?" and "Why don't you act like you enjoy sex more?" or "Are you even trying in this relationship?" I always felt like something was wrong with me. Until I learned about Asexuality. I was sad yet happy to find a word to describe myself and now I just want to learn more.

Sorry for going on! I felt the need to express myself.

Thank You(:

Hanners

Hi and welcome to AVEN! Thanks for your intro (you didn't write too much at all!). Glad you made your way here and I hope you enjoy being part of the community. The members are friendly and supportive, so don't hesitate to join in the conversations! :)

nyace.gif:cake:purplecake.gifxHQK9.gifcGK2W.gifbtb0q.gifXZ856.gifkEktO.gif

cake2_zps5226d0c9.png1Kfbi.gifcake2_zps5226d0c9.pngcheesecake.gif6fbdbdb7e383d44ead85a88be3893e0a.gifKawaii_Cake_Icon_by_CrisAvatars.gifpixel_cake_by_Okiedoke.gifstrawberry_chocolate_cake_icon_by_milkbu1Kfbi.gifcake2_zps5226d0c9.png1Kfbi.gif

apieceofcake.gif

Nea Rose Symphony

Hi welcome. Asexuality is not a life sentence of loneliness. Many asexuals find compromise with sexuals in romance and can even form romance with other asexuals. Even those who don't want romance find happiness in super close friendships. Anyways, glad to have you with us! Cake for all! :cake:

welcome Hanners!

here you will find many friends who feel just like you. i m happy you found us, and, yes, you are at the exactly right place!!

SpiffyParadox

Hello, Hans! And welcome to AVEN! :cake:

Glad you found us.

The community here is filled with kind and supportive members so don't be afraid to ask any questions!

Hope you enjoy your time here and make plenty of friends ^_^

Archived