sexual dreams?

Inconspicuous

Last night I dreamt that I was in a lesbian relationship, and yet, it was so forced. Me and the girl kissed once, and it felt so forced, and gross(no offence to any lesbians on here). I think the girl was doing it to show off.

It was really weird.

I also had a dream the other night that a girl was forcing me to kiss her :shock:. The girl was deaf and sense I don't know sign language too well, she was kissing me in order to describe to me how bad some guy had kissed her recently....

Last night I dreamt that I was in a lesbian relationship, and yet, it was so forced. Me and the girl kissed once, and it felt so forced, and gross(no offence to any lesbians on here). I think the girl was doing it to show off.

It was really weird.

I also had a dream the other night that a girl was forcing me to kiss her :shock:. The girl was deaf and sense I don't know sign language too well, she was kissing me in order to describe to me how bad some guy had kissed her recently....

How weird. I wonder what it means.

Meh, I don't tend to think dreams mean anything. I mean, yeah actual feelings can manifest in the form of dreams, however, most dreams are meaningless. If they did hold meaning, I wouldn't have such controdicting dreams.... although I do have some controdicting feelings, so maybe I would.... oh well.

I think dreams about ANY sexuality or anything don't have to mean something. I know about several people who often dreamed about being killed or murdering their siblings or something- and it didn't make them IRL sociopaths with dangerous tastes.

Dreams are to be interpreted perhaps, but not to be taken that seriously.

My dream last night involved me hugging a person, and then wondering what kissing them would be like.

haha, I can't even kiss in dreams.. probably because even my mind couldn't invent for itself the way that would feel.