What Do You Fantasize About?

For the longest of time my fantasy would be blank, until recent year when I got my first girlfriend, (long distance relationship).

for it seems its the fantasy of us that keeps me going and makes me happy inside. And it has to be us to work, no third party, no other women, man, cats, dogs, aliens, fish, anything...

This could be anything from kissing, cuddling, sharing time with her to the more in-depth fantasy which doesn't always apply I'm all heavy in arms, because I mostly feel I'm in between asexual. And something I don't even know anymore. All I know is that I've never fantasize anybody I knew in my life in such a way, not until now and I'm 27 years old. One more reason why I felt I was Asexual.

Also I could never masturbate to my fantasy, its something I just can't seem to do. Always to the outside visual like checking her more intimate pictures that she shared with me while in long distance.

Is this common for an Asexual. Because I can feel my my inner-fantasy was always like that. It goes blend when I try to masturbate to it.

What do you fantasize that really makes you happy on the inside?

And is your fantasy made more from 3rd angle perspective or 1st person view.

share with me your secrets ;)

Autumn Season

The only time I fantasized in 1st person perspective, was when I imagined all the ways I could spend time with my romantic partner. I thought about what we could do, how it would feel like, what and how they could say something and stuff. At the same time I was not able to fantasize about anything that was not my partner.

Usually I fantasize in 3rd person mode about different stories I make up, everything from action, horror to romance. For some reason I'm particularly fond of a sci-fi, supernatural gay couple. Yeah. xD Most of the time I feel good and safe as long as I fantasize, even if it's not about pleasant topics.

Sometimes I also day-dream about holding my cat in my arms again. Not sure whether I should put a sad or a happy smiley here.

Sweet, buttery, fragrant toast, and the lovely appliance that made it.

My fantasies are all 1st person. Although I don't fantasize very often, I mostly fantasize about cuddling with my partner.

Autumn Season

Sweet, buttery, fragrant toast, and the lovely appliance that made it.

Hmm, this truly inspires me. ;) *looks to the kitchen*

SorryNotSorry

I fantasize about transfering into the dimension where my people live and hassles are not allowed.

On a more intimate level... I fantasize about spending the rest of my life with a kidless woman who loves to be hugged, has no desire to have sex, has a pleasant personality, enjoys building things, and isn't a Stepford wife.

El-not-so-ace

Cuddles... and more. Always in 1st perspective because that's how I've always dreamed and fantasized.

I find, though, that it's more fun when what you imagine was suggested by the one you care about. :P Sometimes I wouldn't have even thought about such a scenario on my own.

I fantasize about meeting and having conversations with astrophysicists and evolutionary biologists because in my fantasies i had enough money to go to university. i fantasize about lots of stuff... But not about sex or romantic relationships. A lot of my fantasies are about having well meaning conversations with intellectuals and myself being just as intelligent to understand them, if not more. I guess I really just like the fantasy of being recognized as "smart", and talking to people about science.

I fantasize about being heroic and brave. Usually, I have to overcome some obstacle or face my fears and perilous dangers to save those I love. Vampires and monstrous creatures are common themes. I like to fantasize about my cat being my weakness and that I have to save her like she's a damsel in distress. :P

The Green Aro

I fantasize about some imaginary characters I have in my head, one of which is this immortal guy who keeps getting himself in these movie cliche situations like "OH NO THE BOMB HAS TO BE DISARMED MANUALLY" and he's just like "ok cool see you guys later?" and occasionally romantic situations (in my head he's aro/ace as well) and just being really confused. It's fun c:

hmm....

I don't really 'fantasize' about real people, I don't 'fantasize' about myself being with fictional people either, not romantically or sexually. I'm rarely a character in my imagination at all. My imagination is full of sci-fi/fantasy adventures and worlds and characters, very little of real life, and while I do enjoy romance in the mix it's not only that sort of thing, there's a lot of action, mystery, etc. I've never 'fantazised' about my husband, not the way people mean when they say that. Thinking about his smile makes me all bubbly inside, and he is very attractive to me, but I just don't naturally imagine myself physically with another person like that, and I don't mentally undress people since I have no desire to see people's privates. I may think about someone when they're not present, but it's just thinking about who they are, little details about them, imagining what they're up to now, or remembering being with them, or perhaps what they might say or do if they were here, but it's definitely never remotely 'steamy'. I mean... on occasion when thinking about a friend or my mom I will imagine the feeling of me hugging them, holding them close, or softly kissing their forehead or something, sort of trying to mentally send that feeling of reassurance and love to them from afar even if that's impossible. But I don't naturally imagine anyone doing what I lust for to me - which is running their fingers lightly down my spine, or kissing, or laying all wrapped up in each other's arms all cuddly and relaxed. What I Do imagine is made up characters (from my own stories or from books or shows) kissing and cuddling together, walking arm in arm, generally being cutesy and affectionate, but mostly clothed and rarely venturing towards anything sexual. While I can relate with the characters enjoying the cuddly feeling, it's not 'me', it's not like I'm pretending to be one of them or something. I dunno.... *shrug* I think my imagination is also more focused on the emotional bond the characters feel than anything else, it's about feeling loved, feeling secure in their relationship, feeling content and happy, feeling like they are of one heart and mind. That connection of spirit is what feels 'hot' to me and no sexual interaction real or imagined could ever fulfill that. That gut-satisfaction feeling comes for me in the more subtle things that affirm the intangible bond of hearts. I'm quite fond of stories with unusual deep connections between people, like hearing each other's thoughts or being trapped in the same body for a time or whatever - it's that spiritual/mental connection thing that I love to imagine: being completely known and completely accepted. Physical bodies/sensations are kind of secondary.

Usually I fantasize about my characters in various situations. I love to explore their perception of the world and especially the effect of circumstances (preferably really messed up ones) and decisions on their development, and especially the dynamics between certain pairs. Usually limited omniscient viewpoint, switching to 1st person as one of the characters when things get more sexual.

I have two main fantasies that I keep going back to.

The first is of me and my ideal girlfriend. The two of us would live together in a spacious flat in London, where we would spend our not-at-work time cuddling, kissing, caressing, talking about things that interest us, hanging around in our underwear, watching TV, having meals together and going out to different events. Although, if I work hard enough, this could stop being a fantasy and start becoming a reality!

The second is more of a subset of fantasies. They involve whatever characters I'm writing about doing whatever things I'm currently doing and maybe what they think about when they do it.

Cuddles... and more. Always in 1st perspective because that's how I've always dreamed and fantasized.

I find, though, that it's more fun when what you imagine was suggested by the one you care about. :P Sometimes I wouldn't have even thought about such a scenario on my own.

oh man that does sound extra spicy :) maybe I should ask my gf from time to time what would she want me to fantasize xD

I fantasize about being heroic and brave. Usually, I have to overcome some obstacle or face my fears and perilous dangers to save those I love. Vampires and monstrous creatures are common themes. I like to fantasize about my cat being my weakness and that I have to save her like she's a damsel in distress. :P

somebody turn that into a movie. Gotta safe that cat :)

El-not-so-ace

oh man that does sound extra spicy :) maybe I should ask my gf from time to time what would she want me to fantasize xD

Definitely try it! :) When the idea doesn't come from you, it feels so much more refreshing in a way. Like reading a new book compared to just re-reading or writing your own, which are good in their own way, but they don't provide the same effect.

I fantasize about femininity when I masturbate. Both in first and third person. Often having to do with cross dressing, sometimes the CDer is doing it against his will, sometimes he is caught and humiliated for it. I have never been able to think about sex and climax, even after I had added it to my fantasy. Before I found out, this was my greatest source of shame; but I was able to climax easier. Now it takes me longer. I think this is because it is not much of a fantasy to me anymore; I am not insecure about my masculity anymore, thanks to knowing I am ace 😃. Though I am still pretty insecure about this though 😞

I don't know about masturbation, but generally my day dreams revolve around being seen as competent, powerful, and free.

Everyday fantasies- I daydream about different plots for movies, conversations with characters from said movies, etc and also food/cooking. I dream of the day I can make a spread of Japanese dishes.

Masturbation fantasies: There usually in first person POV and mostly with female identified persons (aesthetic-wise, I appreciate them more.) Sexual acts are usually part of the fantasy but it's usually the person with me getting more pleasure. I have a bit of a kink for D/s interactions so being the dom in the situation, I get off at the fact that my sub is getting so much pleasure from my actions and trusting me explicitly to bring them to completion. That trust bit is a big thing for me. Trust is sexy.

But to answer the question, does it make me happy? Ehhhh, not really. It fulfills the point of arousing me but that's about it. I'm usually sleepy as hell right after :D

I guess being an anime otaku I have quiet a bit of fantasies about certain anime characters. I even have fantasies about there voices and the like. The last real person I fantasized about was a japanese youtuber who does lets play videos <,< >,> I don't know what he looks like but I can listen to him talk all day (:

It depends.

My fantasies usually involve fictional characters (honestly I think I'm just fictoromantic sometimes) or those I've had squishes on (and of course those are purely platonic and so lovely despite my squishes actually not returning my feelings IRL or.....returning them in a different way :( ).

Usually the romantic (I guess?) ones are in third person and a little blurry. Honestly it switches around a bit.

It's first person until anything beyond a hug is involved then my brain goes third person (an then I look female and it confuses me). Ones of my squishes are pretty much always first person, even had a dream not to far back where we were just lounging near each other a talking.

Then I woke up and remember he was a sex crazed boy.

And I died a little inside.

• 2 weeks later...

If you mean sexual fantasies, then I don't fantasize. Or I might think about my partner and I sharing sexuality together but even that doesn't feel like a sexual fantasy as such. It feels more like a closeness fantasy, which brings me to my second answer.

If you mean any kind of fantasy/daydream that makes me happy inside, then I think a lot about cuddling my partner, being close to him, or stuff about our future like moving in together, getting married, coming home to each other every night and waking up to each other every morning, long deep talks. :wub:

If you mean sexual fantasies, always in third person and I'm never involved. Usually blurry anonymous people, or fictional characters. I don't fantasize very often, though.

If we are talking fantasies in general, then my greatest fantasy is to one day rule the world be powerful and in a position where I can easily help others.

I fantasize about typical fantasy type things:P where my crush and i are in a fictional world, sometimes with special abilities that we have lol, and a lot of times where I save my crush or they save me from the foe. I feel like a dork but I like it. I dont masturbate and these fantasies arent sexual either, I do them whenever i'm bored or need to fall asleep or relax

My fantasy is living in a small house (designed completely by me: to be efficient and esthetically pleasant) alone; having calculated and arrived to the right formula to live a healthy and unbound life out of the system. And working in different design and engineering projects with multidisciplinary teams to help others trying to improve human wellbeing in sustainable ways.

(I'm working on it to become true)