Asexual aro and agender maybe?

Hi I am 16 years old and I have never felt any kind of attraction towards anyone futhermore I feel don't feel interested in dating and I get a feeling of revulsion at the very idea. I also don't feel like I am any gender sometimes I feel that my body is too feminine. I don't know if I am misinterpreting my feelings am young and some people have been telling me I will have a sexual attraction towards someone and other occasions I feel that society tells that we should be interested in relationships.I really don't know.

You might find yourself sexually attracted to someone one day, who knows. Not really for us to say, just for you to listen to your body. ^^

As for your gender identification, the exact same thing applies. ^^ Just listen to your body and one day (maybe, maybe not) it'll change. I don't think gender or orientation (is asexuality an orientation?) are set in stone your whole life.

It sounds like you could be aro/ace and probably Agender to me. Apparently the average person starts having sexual (and romantic?) thoughts about others at around 10 years old. So unless you are a very late bloomer then it's quite likely you are aro/ace. With gender it's more difficult to tell, you said you do not associate yourself with any gender. It could be possible that you are Agender- you feel no connection with any gender and are without one. I am Agender myself, for me it's kinda of looking at the people around me and at myself, just realising that my mind is genderless. It's more difficult to tell with gender because you are your own mind- it does come down to you whether you believe you are aro/ace and Agender and whether you use those labels or not.

Also your age shouldn't matter when it comes to discovering your sexuality and gender. Hell, I'm 15 and I've been trying to figure out myself. Other people will tell you you'll have relationships etc. in the future because they don't understand asexuality and just assume everyone experiences attraction to others.

Your not too young to decide how you feel. No one would say you were too young if you thought you were straight. If you feel attraction/gender later there's no reason why you couldn't change your label later.

It is very confusing since the only heterosexuality is the only orientation that gets talk about.I don't know what one feeling may be if it is this or that etc.

And cisgender if I may add.

Based on what you wrote, it's plausible to say that you are aro/ace and agender. However the only way for it to be true is if you personally feel that these terms apply to you. No one else can really tell you what you're feeling so if the orientations/gender feel right then go for it. And if by chance as you get older that orientations/gender change -there's nothing wrong with that, that's fine too.

Wishing you all the best!