Could It Be Connected To Low Testosterone For Some?

I know this is a fishy subject and I don't want to get into anybody's bad temper here, but I would look back a bit on my life and ask myself could I had low Testo all my life.
I had life long stress living with a drinking father, a brute, stress would add up to problems and I feel this could be one of them.

My result I got from my doctor that was check in the lab. I was just in the range but not that great:
Testosterone: 174,9 pmol/L (of minimum expected: 143 to max 494,5 pmoL)
Estrogen: 13,06 pmoL (of minimum expected: 9,95 to 17,43 pmoL)

Natural ways: Excercise and especially working out the legs, hips and bottom. Lifting heavy weights will increase your testo level. Other than that you got legal testo supplements, but those are usually unnessary, but if you got the money buy it. Also ZMA is vital for a normal testosterone production level. Other than that be active and work out.

Not that great? Your test results are in the normal range. But those tests can b inaccurate because they're not constructed for individuals. So it could very well be below what your body requires. I suggest looking up low testosterone symptoms and seeing if you have any. But honestly, testosterone doesn't really play too concretely of a part in being capable of sexual attraction or sexual desire; it can be a contributer but it's not the cause. For some it effects their sex-drive and others it doesn't/doesn't get rid of it. They still don't know what causes it in females.

Yah, people can be born with a low sex-drive; everyone's different. You think masturbating lowers your testosterone?? No. If you're using sex-drive to refer to masturbation then that's the wrong word. That only refers to a desire for partnered sex. Libido refers to both sex and masturbation. And sexual arousal is not sexual attraction or sexual desire. They're different things. They're typically together, yes, but not always (and that includes for allosexuals; they have times when they have one but not the other). This doesn't mean somethings missing/it can be fixed, it's just the way your body is. Everyone has different turn on spots/arousal triggers and it's all in how the brain is wired. Sexual arousal is simply the body getting ready for sex; that has nothing to do with actually wanting sex or even masturbation.

What do you mean by female genital area? Direct genital contact desire or in the vacinity like butt, thighs, etc.?

I had low testosterone for some time (no idea how long that was going on, or if it still is going on today). They put me on testosterone shots for around a year, and I had been made to worry that they would end up giving me some sort of "latent" sexuality because of everyone telling me about how much it affects the sex drive.

The shots did absolutely nothing to me that I could tell. Was still the same nonlibidoist ace I always was. Was made to worry for nothing. XD

I had low testosterone for some time (no idea how long that was going on, or if it still is going on today). They put me on testosterone shots for around a year, and I had been made to worry that they would end up giving me some sort of "latent" sexuality because of everyone telling me about how much it affects the sex drive.

The shots did absolutely nothing to me that I could tell. Was still the same nonlibidoist ace I always was. Was made to worry for nothing. XD

I was a tad below normal range. They gave me some type of testosterone roll on. I did it for like 6 months. Did NOTHING for my sex drive.

I was significantly below normal range, which I'm guessing is why even my doctor was telling me that I'd likely notice some effect. But I dunno, maybe I'm just a weirdo.

I first was sent to get a gel of some sort but once my mom found out that my crappy at-the-time insurance wouldn't cover it and it would cost around 400 bucks a month, she quickly said F THAT and my doc found a way to get me shots instead that we wouldn't have to pay out of our asses for.

nerdperson777

As an FtM, I did some research on naturally increasing T. I'm not sure how it would work on genetic males, but I found this thing about natural transition. There are some vitamins and supplements one can take to help increase T levels, with the most important one being DHEA. This is the route some FtMs take if they can't get T right away. It's not as powerful as injectables but it still helps a bit I think. Another problem with it is that it's not really regulated so everyone will have different results.

Well, I just so happen to have a wee bit higher levels of T. Not by much though... and yet I still cease to have a libido, arousal, and sexual attraction. I think with it "connected to testosterone" is more of a correlation, not a causation. There could be other factors in play. Not sure what my case is though... but with me having higher levels of T, shouldn't I at least have some sort of arousal and a libido at least? :huh: (shrugs)

Not that great? Your test results are in the normal range. But those tests can b inaccurate because they're not constructed for individuals. So it could very well be below what your body requires. I suggest looking up low testosterone symptoms and seeing if you have any. But honestly, testosterone doesn't really play too concretely of a part in being capable of sexual attraction or sexual desire; it can be a contributer but it's not the cause. For some it effects their sex-drive and others it doesn't/doesn't get rid of it. They still don't know what causes it in females.

Yah, people can be born with a low sex-drive; everyone's different. You think masturbating lowers your testosterone?? No. If you're using sex-drive to refer to masturbation then that's the wrong word. That only refers to a desire for partnered sex. Libido refers to both sex and masturbation. And sexual arousal is not sexual attraction or sexual desire. They're different things. They're typically together, yes, but not always (and that includes for allosexuals; they have times when they have one but not the other). This doesn't mean somethings missing/it can be fixed, it's just the way your body is. Everyone has different turn on spots/arousal triggers and it's all in how the brain is wired. Sexual arousal is simply the body getting ready for sex; that has nothing to do with actually wanting sex or even masturbation.

What do you mean by female genital area? Direct genital contact desire or in the vacinity like butt, thighs, etc.?

To the question: In direct contact yes, the warm feeling would make it feel like a magnet-pull. Like sensual and the pull of touch feeling each others skin. Funny enough if this was any other person I would be running like death is upon me, luckily we both mutually made each other feel at home

It may be related to hormonal unbalance or low hormone levels in some cases since it can lower the libido, but I'm unsure about it. I have high testosterone levels for a woman and know other women in that case, I'm the only one who is on the asexual spectrum and does not have a high libido. I know this is a different kind of homornal inbalance, but I just thought it could highlight that in some cases, even with higher levels of testosterone, people will be asexuals.

What I think, mostly, is that hormonal levels influence libido but they do not influence who you are attracted to, so if a higher level of testosterone gives you a higher libido, you can easily still be asexual, because sexual attraction does not necessarily cause arousal from what I've heard from people with arousal dysfunction caused by a treatment.